This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal skull

In the episode with the crystal skull Jackson’s father figure stayed behind to gather information on the “giant aliens”. What ever happened after that?

I think season ten should revisit this storyline. Perhaps the race was once under Ancient protection, or evolved by the ancients to pass on information.
    Perhaps the mayans had an ancient like merlin to camalot...the mayan oracle.

what do you think should be revisited?

Your thoughts

sigpic

I agree...Think it would be good to revisit the Nick Ballard/Cyrstal Skull story line. It would be nice to know what happened to Nick as he investigated the giants in the cave. Maybe that is a loose end that will be tied up in season 10!
    sigpic

Comment

I don't think they have anything to do with the ancients, maybe they know of each other but thats it.

Comment

Yeh, i've often wondered if they'll return to that crystal skull story, at the moment i'm watching season 8 on ch4, and i know loads of you are on season 9 on sky, so i don't know whats happening up to that point, but i'd like to if any further story's have been told about these furlings? and if not then i think the writers ought to start a storyline about them.
        And what about that woman that got daniel hooked on using the sarcoughagus?
        equineholisticcare.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

All life is but a wandering to find home.

Comment

Maybe they are connected to the furlings. Or are the furlings (we never got their names )

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
            Maybe they are connected to the furlings. Or are the furlings (we never got their names )
            Well the Giant Alien was called Quezcatol and according to Nick Ballard they are the Giaaaaaant Alieeeeeens !!!!
            SO thats two names already.

Fun Fact :Quezcatol was voiced by Christopher Judge no wonder why There wasnt much Teal'c in the end sequence.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Joe Mallozzi has said we won't be seeing Nick Ballard in S10. So it doesn't matter what anyone is hoping for. The simple fact is that it's not going to be revisited next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                Well the Giant Alien was called Quezcatol and according to Nick Ballard they are the Giaaaaaant Alieeeeeens !!!!
                SO thats two names already.

Fun Fact :Quezcatol was voiced by Christopher Judge no wonder why There wasnt much Teal'c in the end sequence.
                Oh sorry, long time since I watched that episode. But could still be a faction of furlings

Comment

Its ok mistakes are easily made.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

any unkown advanced people could be the furlings.

imo it's the people who made reese

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
                      In the episode with the crystal skull Jackson’s father figure stayed behind to gather information on the “giant aliens”. What ever happened after that?

I think season ten should revisit this storyline. Perhaps the race was once under Ancient protection, or evolved by the ancients to pass on information.
                      Perhaps the mayans had an ancient like merlin to camalot...the mayan oracle.

what do you think should be revisited?

Your thoughts
                      Not to nitpick, but Nick Ballard was Daniel's grandfather, not father.
                      As for seeing some resolution to that story, I'm all for it. Sadly though, I don't really think that's going to happen.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Not to nitpick, but Nick Ballard was Daniel's grandfather, not father.
                        As for seeing some resolution to that story, I'm all for it. Sadly though, I don't really think that's going to happen.
                        The Fith Man....hence why i described him as a "father figure" not father.

sigpic

Comment

I would love to see it revisted as well
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
                            The Fith Man....hence why i described him as a "father figure" not father.
                            He's still his Grandfather and not father figure.

I think the Giant Aliens are Thor's moms race.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

well, the best idea is for them to turn out to be the FURLINGS. but either way yes, i've always wanted to see that again. not just the aliens, but what happened to daniel's grandfather?!
                              I salute Stargate SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                              X