Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were interested in the Ultraviolet trailer...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were interested in the Ultraviolet trailer...

...then do yourself a big favor and check out Equilibrium. It's starring Christian Bale. I don't know why but I had never even heard of this until I saw the Ultraviolet trailer online and started digging a little bit. I just rented it and I loved it...check it out before Ultraviolet launches on Feb 24th-

Equilibrium is directed by the same director and was his last movie before Ultraviolet, it was released in 2002. I had read on a few websites that Ultraviolet was actually the sequel to Equilibrium but after seeing the movie and reading about the upcoming movie, I'm pretty sure it's not a sequel, just another highly stylized action movie that is in a similar spirit to his earlier film.

I've never seen Ultraviolet, but I saw Equilibrium, I absolutely loved the entire idea

Spoiler:
    An entire nation on Prozac, whoa, I like the factions hunting down those who refuse to take the drug and want to feel, although, personally, the way I feel at the moment, I wouldn't mind joining those of the prozac users, and it raises alot of good points such as 'Why live just for the sake of living?'

I love the rfrained martial arts style mixed with the uzis that the main character has, I also did enjoy enjoy the (although, a little cliche) 'rebellion in a den of followers' storyline they had going, it was rather hard at points to judge what the hell was going to happen, and that's what good stories are about!

*sigh* it's just a great movie and I emplore all to go and see it!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
    X