WB and UPN no more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB and UPN no more.

I was watching the news today and they said that WB and UPN had been bought by cbs and are now being combined into one station called The CW. Im pretty sure thats what it was called.

Originally posted by Helo
    I was watching the news today and they said that WB and UPN had been bought by cbs and are now being combined into one station called The CW. Im pretty sure thats what it was called.
    Hmmmm..so I won't be able to make any more Wonder Bra Network jokes?....Great, now what am I suposed to do when I get bored...watch Tripping the Rift? ()....oh well...yet another victory for good taste I guess
    Last edited by alaskannut; 24 January 2006, 09:25 PM.
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

at least they'll keep smallville i don't care bout anything else on that channel

Comment

I just heard about this 2 days ago. I receive the WB but not UPN, and I know they had some shows I wanted to see. Maybe between the two merging networks TPTB can come up with one decent lineup. I just hope that with this merge, I don't lose the channel entirely! That would not be a good thing!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Man, as long as Smallville and Supernatural are still on, I'll be just fine with the merger. It does surprise me, though.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yea I havn't watched smallville for a long time now. I turned it on one day like man I really miss this show. And I saw some like super lana fighting clark doing matrix rip off moves and I was just like wow. This is crap. Has it gotten better?

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
              Yea I havn't watched smallville for a long time now. I turned it on one day like man I really miss this show. And I saw some like super lana fighting clark doing matrix rip off moves and I was just like wow. This is crap. Has it gotten better?
              Yeah, season 5 is a lot more mature and better than season 4. No more of Lana's weird being possessed by that witch storyline and more of CK becoming Superman. We also get a glimpse of Brainiac and Lex becoming mroe evil. It's definitely shaping up to be a lot more interesting, not to mention Lois being a regular now.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, the part of season 5 is probably the interaction of CK with Chloe.
              I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Working...
              X