Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate necklace or other jewelry

Heya people

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen one of these?

If anyone owns one or knows where to purchase one please reply!

Or if anyone knows of any other cool nacklaces or other jewelry pieces like this put that in too.

Thanks alot!

I seem to remember someone mentioning them once I think they are custom made

You could take a gate pic to a jeweller and ask them if they can make it
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I got one, mine's on a leather cord though.

My sister bought mine when we went to a convention in Brissie.

Comment

I definitely saw one of those on ebay... but it was on a key chain. Hmm. There's this one too, but it's less interesting to look at:

Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisWarrior
          Heya people

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen one of these?

If anyone owns one or knows where to purchase one please reply!

Or if anyone knows of any other cool nacklaces or other jewelry pieces like this put that in too.

Thanks alot!
          That gate only has seven Chevrons.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

that looks like the SG keyring put onto some cord or something. not sure if you can buy them from anywhere, but if you find it, let me know
            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Dude, That things looks wrong.
              If you want something Similiar Mosey on down to your nearest umm. You know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                that looks like the SG keyring put onto some cord or something. not sure if you can buy them from anywhere, but if you find it, let me know
                It definitely is the keyring....I have several and I put one on a leather cord. If you can't find one (try Ebay, for starters), let me know, as I have extras.
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  It definitely is the keyring....I have several and I put one on a leather cord. If you can't find one (try Ebay, for starters), let me know, as I have extras.
                  Creation sells the keyrings for US$7. And theirs have NINE chevrons.

Stargate Keyring

Comment

Yea, I was wanting a Stargate necklace or something cool like that too. I saw someone with one once at a con and I asked her where she got it and I think she said something about it being custom made or she just found it somewhere on the internet..

I think I've seen one or two on ebay before, but yea I was thinking about getting the keychain and putting it on a necklace...
                    You can probably find it on ebay and I think Creation Entertainment sells the keychain too. www.creationent.com

edit: ah ha! Seshat's got it

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
                    "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
                    www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

I am so glad I checked here! I was about to purchase a necklace on ebay -exactly like the one pictured above- for $15 plus shipping.. but I also noticed it clearly only had 7 chevrons. I googled and searched various pendant sites without any luck.. then I thought, 'why not, I'll check here'. And bingo. Is there anything stargate related one can't find on gateworld?

Comment

Originally posted by StarDreamer
                        Yea, I was wanting a Stargate necklace or something cool like that too. I saw someone with one once at a con and I asked her where she got it and I think she said something about it being custom made or she just found it somewhere on the internet..

I think I've seen one or two on ebay before, but yea I was thinking about getting the keychain and putting it on a necklace...
                        You can probably find it on ebay and I think Creation Entertainment sells the keychain too. www.creationent.com

edit: ah ha! Seshat's got it
                        I won several of the keychains on Ebay several years ago, and made one into a necklace, but I really want one in sterling and one in gold, so I'm having them made. I know, it's extreme, but I can't find them online. Maybe I should start my own business, but I doubt I could afford the licensing fees. Foo! BTW, there are two versions of the keychain, the earlier on was missing the bottom chevron.
                        On fighting:

Comment

Wow, I would definitely want one in sterling silver. Heck, while I'm at it.. *platinum*. <g> If you are going to get one custom made (or making one yourself), could you let me know the price range? I'm interested in one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                            Wow, I would definitely want one in sterling silver. Heck, while I'm at it.. *platinum*. <g> If you are going to get one custom made (or making one yourself), could you let me know the price range? I'm interested in one myself.
                            Platinum sounds like a great idea, more durable than sterling. I was thinking about placing blue stones (either London Blue topaz of aquamarines) as chevron markers on the platinum or silver one and no stones on the gold one.
                            I've already made the sketches, but I'm having trouble finding a good jeweler who still uses the lost wax method of casting. You can get more detail that way, but it isn't cheap. Oh well, I've blown alot of money on this obession already...... [/color]
                            On fighting:

Comment

Hmm..my keychain only has seven, I never noticed it before.

Comment

Working...
                              X