This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brotherhood Question

Why is it that when Sheppards team gets the ZPM stolen from them the people had weapons that looked like Genii weapons. Was that there reward for telling the Genii about sheppards team. Or was it in fact some genii people that helped steal the ZPM?

I always thought that the Genii helped steal it but now that you say...I'm not sure. I will have to watch the ep again

Comment

They probably bought the weapons off the genii
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Or quite possible, the TPTB didnt have any money left in the budget to fork out for new guns so they reused and hoped nobody would notice

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          Or quite possible, the TPTB didnt have any money left in the budget to fork out for new guns so they reused and hoped nobody would notice
          Just like other random props such as a light dome that was in Within the Serpents grasp being used when they were filming Scorched Earth.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by gateroom
            Why is it that when Sheppards team gets the ZPM stolen from them the people had weapons that looked like Genii weapons. Was that there reward for telling the Genii about sheppards team. Or was it in fact some genii people that helped steal the ZPM?
            alot of races have those weapons, I believe one race makes them and the rest trade for them

Comment

Well I watched this episode today and my take on it is that the younger female was in a deal with the Genii, so maybe before said deal went wonky, which it did, the Genii gave them weapons in case Sheppard was to catch on early to the plan...which he didn't because he never sees these things coming. Basically I see it as a double cross type thingy, the older female was against the deal when she found out and so she keeps the guns and the ZedPM.

Comment

What you say!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Well I watched this episode today and my take on it is that the younger female was in a deal with the Genii, so maybe before said deal went wonky, which it did, the Genii gave them weapons in case Sheppard
                  the deal was to stop sheppard from getting the zpm and to spy on the group, which she did and then alerted the genii, whcich then captured shep and his team. The new brotherhood probably had traded weapons aeons ago for self defense purposes and just decided to use them to
                  Spoiler:
                  re hide the zpm

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                    the deal was to stop sheppard from getting the zpm and to spy on the group, which she did and then alerted the genii, whcich then captured shep and his team. The new brotherhood probably had traded weapons aeons ago for self defense purposes and just decided to use them to
                    Spoiler:
                    re hide the zpm
                    Yes but that wasn't in the episode. I can only go on what I see and hear, if I was to go around making it up, well there are enough here already doing that.

Comment

The most likely explanation.

Comment

well there is a budget, and the less you spend at the end of the day, the better

Comment

i thought that they were a fraction of the genii i have the season one companion so i will recheck and see if they mention something.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis345
                            i thought that they were a fraction of the genii i have the season one companion so i will recheck and see if they mention something.
                            they are their own people, just with genii spies all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                            X