This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clothes?

I have been looking around for awhile now and still have yet to find it. Does anyone know where or if you can get Stargate clothing such as Apophis' suit, the suits that SG-1 wears and such? Please help me. Thanks!
    Ya'ol'wa

Basically for SGC BDUs just head on down to you nearest Surplus.
    I get my BDUs free from Cadets but you can get a suit of bdus for around 50-60$

Comment

For Stargate costumes there is Stargate Props that you could try but they only usually have the costumes from some of the extras but other than that I have no idea where to buy them from. You could try google searching it, and for the SG uniforms, you can get the patches and BDUs from eBay

Comment

I searched google and didn't find what I was looking for. I'm actually looking to see if they do, in fact, have an Apophis costume. The BDU's used in stargate I found very easily so thank you for that. Can anyone help find an Apophis costume?
        Ya'ol'wa

Comment

Ive been looking on the net for a while now and cant find an Apophis costume sorry, the best thing to do is either make one yourself or get somebody to make one for you

Comment

Ok, I kinda figured that I would probably need to make on myself. Il'll need a good picture of it. So if anyone has a really close up picture then let me know so I can have it. Thanks for the help everyone.
            Ya'ol'wa

Comment

^Try Stargate Caps. They will have the screen caps from all SG eps, so you will be able to find a close up of Apophis from whichever ep you think his costume looks best in

Comment

www.sg-command.net

That site will also tell you where you need to go to get Stargate costumes. The only wat to get Jaffa armor is to make it yourself.

Comment

^HirogenGater how do you make the Jaffa armour? if you know?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                    ^HirogenGater how do you make the Jaffa armour? if you know?
                    I honestly don't know. I just know a few people on the SG board made their own and it looked fantastic. They brought it to a convention and Peter Williams was so impressed with them he made them get up on stage with him.

I would check out these threads at sg-command,
                    http://www.sg-command.net/index.php?...viewforum&f=19

Good Luck.

Comment

^Thanx for the link, Ill have to have a look abit later

Comment

I have BDUs that I wear to school sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                          I have BDUs that I wear to school sometimes.
                          Kool

And Hirogen Gater, thanks again for the link

Comment

But I get called a freak.
                            And beat up.

Comment

ok, so why do you wear it? and are you making this up cuz ive seen your post in an other thread that looks like you're just postin to get a bigger post count

Comment

Working...
                              X