PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: SG-1 Seasons 1, 4, 5, 6

someonerandom
January 24th, 2006, 02:01 AM
i am selling Stargate SG1 Seasons 1, 4, 5, and 6.. SEALED, Never been opened, NON IMPORT.. i prefer to ship UPS. make an offer for the 4 seasons and shipping zip code (i can take money order or paypal...paypal preferred)..

(just to clarify: how could i afford to sell these? extra sets from christmas..)

things i want (willing to trade season set(s) for): PS2, xbox, MacGyver Season 4 (two copies), SATA or IDE 200+ gig hard drives, battlestar galactica 2.0... i'm game

i can sell these on ebay, but decided to sell on this forum. ebay is filled with too many asian region0 imports.

-pat

Willow'sCat
January 24th, 2006, 02:10 AM
i am selling Stargate SG1 Seasons 1, 4, 5, and 6.. SEALED, Never been opened, NON IMPORT.. i prefer to ship UPS. make an offer for the 4 seasons and shipping zip code (i can take money order or paypal...paypal preferred)..

things i want (willing to trade season set(s) for): PS2, xbox, MacGyver Season 4 (two copies), SATA or IDE 200+ gig hard drives, battlestar galactica 2.0... i'm game

i can sell these on ebay, but decided to sell on this forum. ebay is filled with too many asian region0 imports.

-patHave you checked with Darren as to whether you can sell these through GW? :S :cool: Might want to....

someonerandom
January 24th, 2006, 02:17 AM
oh.. i tried looking around for policies.. i might have missed it.. can you point me in the right direction? and... who's darren?

leaper
January 24th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Ouch! That would hurt!

Agent_Dark
January 24th, 2006, 02:44 AM
Sacrilege!

someonerandom
January 24th, 2006, 02:45 AM
did i say something wrong? :-\

sueKay
January 24th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Possibly yeah...he runs GateWorld!!!

Skydiver
January 24th, 2006, 04:16 AM
i think this is fine folks. to the best of my knowledge he's not selling copies of the dvd's but his own copies so have fun, but caveat emptor. s/he's using the forum but isn't one of us or known by us so...make your own decisions

Agent_Dark
January 24th, 2006, 04:26 AM
did i say something wrong? :-\
lol, I meant selling the DVD's is sacrilege ;) I can't understand why anyone would want to part with them :P

Nem2k
January 24th, 2006, 07:08 AM
are these R1 or R2? are they the full boxsets or individual DVDs?

sueKay
January 24th, 2006, 07:11 AM
I've actually got doublers of season one (except from CotG)

they're from the DVD magazine...three eps per disk and I think one or two of them's scratched a litte...don't know if I'm gonna sell them though.

someonerandom
January 24th, 2006, 10:17 AM
boxed sets.. region 1.. shrink wrapped.. for christmas, friends and family bought me sg1 season sets.. some of which i already had.. hence, the reason why i'm selling the extras.

i apologize for not knowing the "man" around me :-(

someonerandom
January 31st, 2006, 04:50 AM
sold! for 15 dollars a set.. anonymous buyer. thanks! told ya i was reasonable :-)