X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a puddle jumper?

This looks like a modified, white puddle jumper:

It's so small because I got it from this pic:

Anyway, is it possible that the Ancients gave some to the Asgard or that the Asgard orignally built it?

Post away!
    Last edited by thorshammer; 23 January 2006, 03:58 PM. Reason: Fixing the Thumbnail

you've linked the wrong image, the thumbnail doesn't work so its hard to tell from, the small, seperate section but there does seem to be a slight similarity

sigpic

Comment

Yes there is similarity.

The same? No.
      I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

That picture was made by a fan. Nice work, but it's not official in any way.
        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

what ep is this from?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
            That picture was made by a fan. Nice work, but it's not official in any way.
            In that case I would have to be inclined to say that it probably IS a PJ because the artist decided to include one in there. Good eye though. Have some green.

Comment

looks like it becuas eit is small, bt i dnt think it is a PJ

Comment

Certainly interesting but I wouldn't read too much in to it, its more likely for purposes of money that the special effects guys revamped it from one to the other much like they did with the wraith staff weapons using the pedrosion staff weapons.

Comment

I personally think it looks to pointy to be a Puddle Jumper, it looks like the ends of it's hulls are spikes..Although, the main chamber compartment looks exactly like a puddle jumper, damned good eye man You get Green.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    I personally think it looks to pointy to be a Puddle Jumper, it looks like the ends of it's hulls are spikes..Although, the main chamber compartment looks exactly like a puddle jumper
                    hmm, maybe its modelled after a PJ, Is this Fanwork?
                    good eye anyway have some green

Comment

its from small victorys asgard home world

that planet ruled

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

The hull from the side looks more like a trapezoid than a parallelogram. But you get green.
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

well the asgard has had 50million years to perfect jumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                            well the asgard has had 50million years to perfect jumpers.
                            As far as we know the puddle jumper was designed by the ancients because they distributed space gates in the pegasus galaxy. The only known puddle jumper outside of the pegasus galaxy is the timeship from its good to be king/moebius.

Comment

Originally posted by eps200
                              its from small victorys asgard home world

that planet ruled
                              I don't think so. It's got that name and site listed at the bottom of it plus the style of the title, Othalla, doesn't match what the show uses stylistically.

Comment

Working...
                              X