X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBC Defends Daniel

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34282

Kevin Reilly, president of NBC Entertainment, told reporters that the network stands behind its decision to air the controversial drama Book of Daniel in the wake of complaints from the self-styled conservative watchdog group the American Family Association. More ...
    sigpic

the best comment i've read about BoD...i think it was from Aiden Quinn...

paraphrased...but something along the lines of 'there are so many people that are outraged that jesus might havea sense of humour' or something like that.

i've only seen the premier...using the vcr never comes to mind until the nick of too late...but really...i didn't see anything controversial there. perhaps in the eps that i've missed, things have gotten 'out of hand' or something....but it just strikes me as 7th Heaven with better actors, writing and Jesus.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

NBC defends the show... and yet they cancelled it. Pfft. Go figure.

I prefer to see it as a good sign. If a few more of NBC's "hot new shows" tank, maybe they'll be more inclined to give Surface a second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        NBC defends the show... and yet they cancelled it. Pfft. Go figure.

I prefer to see it as a good sign. If a few more of NBC's "hot new shows" tank, maybe they'll be more inclined to give Surface a second chance.
        Boy am I with you on that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X