X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"West Wing" Canceled

Final closure of The West Wing

Political drama The West Wing, which has been axed after falling ratings, has earned widespread acclaim in its seven-year history.
    After seven years on the air, West Wing will be going off the air. I didn't start getting into the show until recently.

Thoughts?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

I know what you mean, walterIsTheMan. I just hope Alan Alda's (he's my favorite actor currently on the show) character wins the election.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
        I know what you mean, walterIsTheMan. I just hope Alan Alda's (he's my favorite actor currently on the show) character wins the election.
        GO SANTOS

Comment

Bah.

Again, I got into the show because of Alan Alda and I want to see him win.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
            Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

why is it being cancelled? Sorry I'm too lazy to read the article

Comment

I watched it from season 2 to about season 5 I think. I hate to admit it, but I think the attraction for me was Rob Lowe. (I'm so shallow.) Really though, it used to be very compelling and I looked forward to it on Wednesday nights but now I think it's pretty boring.

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not surprised. I watched it for the first five seasons I think maybe a bit more. It just lost something at some point. I've never really been able to put my finger on what exactly went wrong for me.

Comment

I am not really surprised, especially with the passing of John Spencer. It had one rough year, but I thought it got back on track last year and this one.

Farewell WW and thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know that online petitons never work but I couldn't help but find this one and sign it. Please sign it!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/savethewestwing

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                        Bah.

Again, I got into the show because of Alan Alda and I want to see him win.
                        Wasn't he the Republican candidate? They wanted to cancel the show before that happened *shakes fist at Hollywood*

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                          Wasn't he the Republican candidate?
                          I could care less. Again, Alan Alda is my favorite actor and that's why I started watching West Wing. He could have been the Democrat and I would still be rooting for him.

Comment

I loved the show. It was really good. I used to watch the reruns on bravo, and then I stopped, and started watching the new ones on NBC. Well, I went back to watching the reruns.
                            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                            X