This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who sang that song?

Who sang that song that Teyla was singing in last Fridays Show?

Knight Hawk

I'm pretty sure that was her. Aren't vocals on her resume?
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

The song is an original piece and she did her own singing. Loved the song.
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

also it said in the credits that it was her!!!!
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Does anyone know the lyrics for the song
          SHEPPARD: Eight hundred and four years.
          McKAY: What?
          SHEPPARD: That's how long it will take us to come get you by Puddlejumper.
          McKAY: But you would do that, right?
          SHEPPARD: Of course we would.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamin_of_Rain
            Does anyone know the lyrics for the song
            Qasim posted a link to download the song when it first aired... search for rachell luth???? mp3
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Is it the song including the sounds of the ep or the song on its own?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                Is it the song including the sounds of the ep or the song on its own?
                The song on its own (i think)
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Dreamin_of_Rain, the lyrics were posted in my thread "Critical Mass – Teyla's Song" in the Season 2 folder. (They're a little hard to hear in spots.)

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

The song teyla sung was called Beyond the Night. It was written by Joel Goldsmith.
                    If u want to download it, go here: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Z...M3JWMP2JC6RV2K
                    Last edited by GateTrek2004; 23 January 2006, 08:30 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Working...
                    X