This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Credits

Please forgive me if this was already a thread, but I couldn't figure out how to go beyond the first page to look at all threads.

The more and more I see the opening credits, the more I just love them! They are so awesome. I love the music, I love the flow of scenes (that really don't single out one character like SG1 does) and I especially love that wraith walking in the middle of the credits, no matter how weak of a foe they are, that is one cool scene.

Oops...I thought I posted this is season two. Please ignore and I'll repost in season two. Sorry

Originally posted by nccjones
    Please forgive me if this was already a thread, but I couldn't figure out how to go beyond the first page to look at all threads.

The more and more I see the opening credits, the more I just love them! They are so awesome. I love the music, I love the flow of scenes (that really don't single out one character like SG1 does) and I especially love that wraith walking in the middle of the credits, no matter how weak of a foe they are, that is one cool scene.
    Atlantis does have great opening credits, as does SG-1.

Comment

Yeah they're definitely an improvement on season 1, good stuff.

Comment

i love the Atlantis Season 2 second half opening credits... they are so AWESOME...!!!!!!
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

I don't like them, I hope we get new ones for Season 3. They are way too blue and harsh *poor* Carson looks god awful, Paul is much better looking then that.

Comment

I thought they were great.
            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

I hated the way Rodney looked in the opening credits. <_<'

Comment

I have to agree with the way the Rodney looked, it wasn't the best shot in the world.

The chances are that we will get new credits after a few epsiodes so as not to spoil the new season. All they will need is some new clips. This is going to be the problem with the Atlantis Intro, every year they update it with new clips, as SG-1 have been doing.

Comment

I prefer this seasons opening credits for SGA to last but the SG1 opening credits suck. The gate at the begining just ruins it for me.
                  aka paddytehpyro

Comment

I don't like Beckett's face in the opening credits, he looks...I dunno, like he just finished a really hard workout or something, lol. I do like the credits overall, though. But hey, I'll take anything over the cross-eyed Pharoh that was so popular on SG:1 to pan the camera over.

Comment

I agree with the others, Carson's picture is not at all flattering, neither is the one for Ronon. I like the general style and format of the credits, they just need to choose more flattering pictures of the cast.

Comment

according to the magazine the opening credits music got nominated for an emmy..

Signature by Whistler84

what would you do for a klondike bar?
                        [

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas
                          according to the magazine the opening credits music got nominated for an emmy..
                          Yes, they were nominated for an Emmy (alas, didn't win) and that announcement came out right after SciFi (or whoever) pared those credits down to eight seconds. Talk about egg on your face. Fortunately, they put the credits back in!

Comment

I love the music in the opening credits. I like the freeze-frame of the characters in the second season credits, but I don't care for all the blue lighting effects. Rodney and Carson could use better shots as well, especially poor squinty Carson.

Comment

I really like both seasons' credits, but if I had to choose, I'd say I prefer the ones from season 2. Looking forward to s3's

Comment

Working...
                              X