PDA

View Full Version : New episodes...When?

mentalmichael
January 22nd, 2006, 08:58 AM
Hey, I was just wondering when the next episodes were due out, and if you were going to do a teaser for them? Cos I really want to see the Earth fleet engage Dureg's fleet (slimy little bugger that he is :jack_new_anime25: )

Also, is the Destiny fic set at exactly the same time as Horizon? Or was the reference to the Destnny project in Devil to pay a ref to the construction of the ship? Basically, at what point in the Horizon Timeline does the Destiny series start?

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
January 22nd, 2006, 09:06 AM
They're running congruously, although I think Destiny is slightly farther ahead than Horizon.
As for the new episodes, they're coming in March. *sigh*

SierraGulf1
January 22nd, 2006, 09:06 AM
As for the return, we're aiming for one in March so that the second half can air with little/no breaks.

As for the exact point that Destiny takes place in the timeline, I do believe Destiny premieres the same year that Horizon is on Earth, though I'm not sure exactly what point they meet, you'd have to ask Alex.

We're having some site issues, so as of now all news is posted here on GW instead of on the Horizon site until things are worked out. You can find it sticked in this forum or right here. We'll be sure to keep it updated.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22421

Elite Anubis Guard
January 22nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
I don't have a clue either. I think it's set in Season 2 of Horizon. Oh and look out for eppy details being released on SG Universe as well.

Alex Rubit
January 22nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
New episodes will be premiering in March. We realize it's a bit of a long wait; however, therefore there won't be any further breaks, meaning the second half of the season will run straight through May. Also, we'll try to make it worth the wait. ;) Eventually some teasers and trailers will be coming out.

Until the website will be sorted out, new info can be found here (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22421).

And Destiny takes place during the second half of Horizon's Season Two.

Elite Anubis Guard
January 22nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
So no "Making Of.."'s to keep us entertained?

SierraGulf1
January 22nd, 2006, 09:21 AM
There is something in the works that Alex mentioned that I'm sure you'll enjoy more than a new "Making Of." At the moment Alex wants to keep it secret, but you'll know soon enough.

Alex Rubit
January 22nd, 2006, 09:23 AM
So no "Making Of.."'s to keep us entertained?

I'm aiming for something else. Something that takes up less time (that schedule of mine is pretty busy, although no one believes that :cameron: ), and that I've been looking forward to doing again. What that could be... who knows? It's possible that it requires an audio recorder, though. And since I finally have one that works...

But of course I wouldn't rule out the possiblity of some more "Making Of..."s down the road.

Alex Rubit
January 22nd, 2006, 09:38 AM
There is something in the works that Alex mentioned that I'm sure you'll enjoy more than a new "Making Of." At the moment Alex wants to keep it secret, but you'll know soon enough.

Not so much a secret, I just don't want to make any promises I won't be able to keep. ;)

But I'm really looking forward to getting back to doing these XXX on a regular basis. I'd like to do them for as many of the episodes as possible.

Elite Anubis Guard
January 22nd, 2006, 09:47 AM
Podcasts?

Alex Rubit
January 22nd, 2006, 09:52 AM
Podcasts?

Hmmm. Now that you mention it...

SierraGulf1
January 22nd, 2006, 10:03 AM
What are Podcasts? :tealcanime49: I know nothing of any "Podcast."

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
January 22nd, 2006, 10:05 AM
Nor do I.

Elite Anubis Guard
January 22nd, 2006, 10:18 AM
Haha. You finally got that mike?

Alex Rubit
January 22nd, 2006, 11:03 AM
Haha. You finally got that mike?

I got a new and fully functional recorder. We wouldn't want that to go to waste. I'm looking forward to getting started. :cameron:

Elite Anubis Guard
January 22nd, 2006, 12:29 PM
Which one first?

Alex Rubit
January 22nd, 2006, 01:10 PM
Which one first?

"A Time To Rise", followed by "A Time To Survive", followed by "Connection", followed by "Troika", followed by "Providence", followed by "Valiant", followed by... uh... I think you get the idea.

SierraGulf1
January 22nd, 2006, 02:59 PM
I wonder if joint podcasts would be possible at some point. Perhaps even with an actor. I'll call Dennis.

Elite Anubis Guard
January 23rd, 2006, 08:05 AM
I thought you might be...you know..you never started with Awakening so...ya know..i was confused.

lionel_pendergast_rocks
January 24th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah, one for awakening woiuld be cool.

AzMcNeil
January 24th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Podcasts are awesome, especially for something like Horizon.

A thought I just had though, and this is probably direct mainly at the die hard fans of Horizon, what would you think, Alex, about trying to record a story meeting and turning that into something for the fans. I know that I love backstories on how a story/script came about and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. Whaddyathink :)

Wineblood
January 25th, 2006, 03:53 AM
That sounds pretty interesting, I know I'd enjoy it. :D

PS : I'm also waiting for the new episodes to come out, March is sooo far away.

Elite Anubis Guard
January 25th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Podcasts are awesome, especially for something like Horizon.

A thought I just had though, and this is probably direct mainly at the die hard fans of Horizon, what would you think, Alex, about trying to record a story meeting and turning that into something for the fans. I know that I love backstories on how a story/script came about and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. Whaddyathink :)

I think you guys have alot of stuff to do without being weighed down more by features like that.

Alex Rubit
January 25th, 2006, 08:49 PM
That's an interesting idea. It would be fun to do, definitely.

But, yeah, we definitely have our hands full. We try to get as many special features out as possible, though. I'll be getting to the podcasts very shortly. There's a lot to say about each of the episodes, which I'm looking forward to doing. :cameron:

Elite Anubis Guard
January 26th, 2006, 09:18 AM
They'll just be another reason to re-read those episodes. I was disappointed 1x22 never got a podcast.

SierraGulf1
January 26th, 2006, 11:14 AM
I can't say whether or not Alex'll go back to do 1.22 (I'm sure he'll do all of them if given the time). But the podcast of 2.24 should be interesting, that is, once we have a 2.24.