Who Done It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Done It?

did we ever find out who hit sayid(?sp?) when he was trying to triangulate danielle rousseaus transmission in s1?
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

spoiler space, for those that reeaaallyy need a lot of catching up on Lost episodes...
    Spoiler:

Locke did. I don't remember why, I don't remember when, but I do remember him telling Sayid he was the one that hit him...

Spoiler:
    [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
    [McKay] Oh believe me. That's not the first thing we tried
    [Sheppard, smiling] I shot him!

LyneSparrow
    ** I do Believe in Furlings, I do, I do!**

Comment

It was in 'The Greater Good',
      Spoiler:
      the ep after Boone died, when Locke took Sayid to the plane. He said he did it because Sayid was trying to find a place where 'It called them all'. As Locke said: "Is that where you really want to take people"
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
        It was in 'The Greater Good',
        Spoiler:
        the ep after Boone died, when Locke took Sayid to the plane. He said he did it because Sayid was trying to find a place where 'It called them all'. As Locke said: "Is that where you really want to take people"
        There you go then... My memory's not as good as it used to be I'm kind of sure it was
        Spoiler:
        the place where "It killed them all" though.. it would make more sense

Spoiler:
        [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

LyneSparrow

Comment

Naughty Naughty!!!! It would have been a little too obvious had it been Sawyer
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by lyne_sparrow
            There you go then... My memory's not as good as it used to be I'm kind of sure it was
            Spoiler:
            the place where "It killed them all" though.. it would make more sense
            Er yes, sorry - it should of been that ... I guess I was thinking about calling someone at the time. That'll teach me to type and think at the same time!
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Naughty Naughty!!!! It would have been a little too obvious had it been Sawyer
              I don't think Sawyer would have hit Sayid from behind. Sawyer's more a "in your face" kind of guy He would want to be sure he got the credits for what he's done

Er yes, sorry - it should of been that ... I guess I was thinking about calling someone at the time. That'll teach me to type and think at the same time!
              See, that why I don't usually think when I write. First I post, then I read what I wrote. And then I go : "Whhaatt?? That's not how you say this in English... OOuuhh, grammar mistakes all over...etc etc" and then I run back to the French speaking thread

Spoiler:

LyneSparrow

Comment

Working...
              X