This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save SGTA Sigs

You may have heared that there is a rummor going around that Stargate SG-1: The Alliance is being cancelled. Well we are trying to save SGTA. Click on the sig to sign the petition.

I am working on making "Save SGTA" signatures. In order to comply with the forum rules the sigs will not be displayed here. CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOU SIG

If you have any ideas for a sig please tell me.
    Last edited by Vlad; 22 January 2006, 08:53 PM.
    Colonel Vlad Cole, USAF
    Stargate Gaming Clan - SGC

SGC Video [ Hi-Res | Lo-Res ]

Nice sigs dude
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

You've got my support.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

And also mine.
        A two years work can't be stopped like this.

Comment

Cool, I add them to my random sig (and add the link to them, So I don't break forum rules by going beyond 200 pxls, height wise)
          sigpic

Comment

Ok i bit of a nooby question how do i make the sig a hyper link?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Thanks guys. If you could spread the word. You know make threads on other Stargate forums. You can post the sigs there, I honestly don't care. I just want to save the game.

Also I added a new sig.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/611...ta3copy3pk.jpg

if you want to use it please go to the link I have provided on the first post for the correct code. Also don't forget to sign the petition
              Last edited by Vlad; 22 January 2006, 09:06 PM.
              Colonel Vlad Cole, USAF

Comment

i'd gladly put on in my sig, but if you want to get people attention, stick them altogether and let it show every image. unfortunately online polls carry little wait, go to conventions and get real people to sign a real petition. much bigger impact

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                  i'd gladly put on in my sig, but if you want to get people attention, stick them altogether and let it show every image. unfortunately online polls carry little wait, go to conventions and get real people to sign a real petition. much bigger impact
                  Well I used to have it like that but NowIWillDestroyAbydos that I should have a link to them so I won't break the forum rules. And as for the convention I would love to go but I live in Washington DC so there are no SG conventions here.
                  Colonel Vlad Cole, USAF

Comment

i'm in Belfast, it would probably kill someone if they decided to host a convention here.

as for putting them together, i meant like this

sigpic

Comment

Cool sigs. I support you.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                        i'm in Belfast, it would probably kill someone if they decided to host a convention here.

as for putting them together, i meant like this

nice, but could you please increase the amount of time a image is hown, some of the images go to quick to read properly.

Comment

Working...
                        X