This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy Games & Movies: News/Discussion/Appreciation SPOILERS

Anyone else see previews/gameplay video of the game??? I saw some at gamespot, and other places, the game looks outstanding, even if PS2 doesn't have the best graphics that can beat Xbox, but the FMV's that was shown in the trailer/preview was like, 'wow'.

Also, with the many other Final Fantasy stuff comming out, Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children (which looks wow), FF7: Before Crisis (i think only in Japan, but lucky me), FF7: Dirge of Cerberus (seen a video, looks good so far), and i think thats it, i'm loving Square
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Reno looks like he's 10 years old O_o
    MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Me thought the samething, haha! Rude looks kewl

Comment

Rude does indeed look cool

Possible Spoilers

Is that Midgar everyone's hanging out at? Cause I read somewhere that all the Meteor/Holy survivors were living in Kalm, but the background looks a lot like Midgar.

Comment

Yeah, it looks very much like Midgar. I read the script for the first few scenes a while back and I think it said that they were back in Midgar. (But I can't remeber too well...plus it had been translated directly from Japanese so it didn't make much sense 0_o)

But anyways...cool pics I think Vincent looks especially good!

Comment

Yah, i think its Midgar. I really like what they done with the Church that Aerith had her garden. It doesn't look like we will be seeing Elena

Comment

Nope. I quite liked Elena aswell....

Comment

Ok, one thing that annoyed me, people (well at my school that is) acted like they knew everything, and said the silver hair dude (the one that seems to be the leader of the three) was Sephiroth, which obviously wasn't, since they showed Sephiroth, which looked nothing like the other dude. Sorry, i just had to express that, haha...

Comment

The silver haired guy is most definantly not Sephiroth. People I know have been speculating that maybe he's a clone Hojo created or is somehow related to Jenova. But he's not Sephy.

Poor Elena. She was my favorite Turk, but it looks like she's not going to be in it. I read somewhere that
                  Spoiler:
                  she was killed when Meteor was laying the smackdown on Midgar
                  but that was only mentioned once on a message board and never confirmed, so who knows.

I wonder if Junon is an even bigger city now that Midgar is in ruins?

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx
                    I wonder if Junon is an even bigger city now that Midgar is in ruins?
                    It would make sense, so it probably will be.

I Can't wait for this movie!

Comment

My question is, is Shinra gone completely now???

Elena...Dead?! that better not be true, haha, she better be on vacation

Comment

Elena being dead isn't true. i read that Tetsuya Nomura (AC director) said in an interview that she is still alive. i would expect her to be in it because there is no reason to bring her up and not show her in the movie.

the silver haired guy is not Sephiroth. it has been confirmed that he is not Sephiroth.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                          Elena being dead isn't true. i read that Tetsuya Nomura (AC director) said in an interview that she is still alive. i would expect her to be in it because there is no reason to bring her up and not show her in the movie.

the silver haired guy is not Sephiroth. it has been confirmed that he is not Sephiroth.
                          Well yah, i don't think we needed a confimation that he wasn't sephiroth, haha. But thanks for sharing us the Elena news I saw some clips, and wow, the only character (main from the game) that i didn't see was cait and sith Maybe we'll see Reeve instead

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                            Well yah, i don't think we needed a confimation that he wasn't sephiroth, haha. But thanks for sharing us the Elena news I saw some clips, and wow, the only character (main from the game) that i didn't see was cait and sith Maybe we'll see Reeve instead
                            thats possible about Reeve but is seems they are not going to be in it. it looks like they are being kept for Vincents new game, Dirge of Cerberus which has Cait Sith (but no giant moogle)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X