Will We See Walt This Season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will We See Walt This Season???

Hey just Wondering What You Guys Think , Will Michael Find Walt??

i reckon they will find where he is, but will they find him? maybe next season

Comment

first of all
      Spoiler:
      a big fight
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

he wasn't in this seasons cast photo

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
          he wasn't in this seasons cast photo
          I think that's only because he's not really a main character anymore, but I don't think that means we won't see him again. I reckon we'll see him at least once, probably during some cliffy in the season finale, or something.

Comment

there was some concern from the producers as to the "aging" issues.
            he's a growing boy, and remember one whole season was only 40(ish) days.

so when its season 3, and its only been like 6 months, in real life he'll have aged/grown 3 years worth - so it'll be all messed up

Comment

Well, aging woulldnt have been a problem but he is 13 or so anyway, but it doesnt make that much difference, i heard the main issue was his growth spurt
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

They could always use some kind of advanced aging plot-line in the show...
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                  Well, aging woulldnt have been a problem but he is 13 or so anyway, but it doesnt make that much difference, i heard the main issue was his growth spurt
                  aging = growing.

what did you think i meant? he was going to use a cane and walk hunched over with a beard?

Comment

Hmm...We may not see him 'in person' for a while, that would be my guess.

Comment

At this rate, they might show him much later when he's full grown

Kinda cool to have seen him typing to Michael at the console though.
                      Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

how could he be full grown?!

Comment

Working...
                        X