This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tokra

Does anyone know what happened to the Tokra? They just seemed to have disappeared.
    Support Gateworld Roleplay

Captain Jacen Richards SG7

Well they did break off relations with us for the most part in S7, and the only real protagonist among them, Jacob/Selmac, died last season, plus the Goa'uld, their sole purpose for existing, have been wiped out mostly, so they don't really fit into the show now except for the occasional reference.

Perfecto!

Comment

I hope they address the problem of the Tok'ra dying off. Maybe Earth could find some way to save them?

Comment

Personally, I hope the Tok'ra don't entirely disappear from the show. I think they need at least an appearance or two. But hey, that's just me.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The last mention of the tok'ra was by gerak of the jaffa who wanted a more aggressive stance against them. Beyond that nothing else has been heard. I hope they are shown as well.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

i wanna see the tokra back too!!!!
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

The Tok'ra are just on vacation... Let's face it. Their arch-enemies are past history (except Baal, but Big Boy however clever he can be, is not a race), they are mostly extinct, their queen is dead... Sonds like retirement tome...
              "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

The Tokra were in the last episode. Alternate reality Martoof

Comment

Originally posted by KeiranFuller
                  Does anyone know what happened to the Tokra? They just seemed to have disappeared.
                  the writers din't really need the tokra right now the enemy of the tokra is fading and they need not fight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                    The Tokra were in the last episode. Alternate reality Martoof
                    You know, I hadn't even thought of it like that.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

At least we know that they are still out there.
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Joe said we'll see Tok'ra in season 10

Comment

All we saw was Martouf in 'Ripple Effect' and that did not mention anything about the Tokra. I suppose they have no-one left to fight but multiple bal's.

Comment

Why can't the Tok'Ra clone themselves? That could help them from dying off, especially if they could clone some DNA from their dead queen. Maybe they could make some Harsesis (I probly didn't spell that right). As for having nobody to fight, there's always the Ori plus saving their race from extinction. I hope they do make a comeback, or at least have some dramatic finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth
                              Why can't the Tok'Ra clone themselves? That could help them from dying off, especially if they could clone some DNA from their dead queen. Maybe they could make some Harsesis (I probly didn't spell that right). As for having nobody to fight, there's always the Ori plus saving their race from extinction. I hope they do make a comeback, or at least have some dramatic finish.
                              I thought the same, but with cloning they will run into the Asgard's problem.
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X