Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did Sheppard spend in the Sanctuary? (Spoilers for Season 2's Epiphany)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long did Sheppard spend in the Sanctuary? (Spoilers for Season 2's Epiphany)

In the latest episode aired (Epiphany), Sheppard obviously spent a lot of time - from his point of view - in that villiage.

Did anyone catch how long he said he had been there?

It sounded to me like 6 months, but others have said it was 16 months, so I'm not too sure.

Did anyone work it out from the time differential perhaps?
    ...he wasn't completely crazy anymore, just productively wierd

GAT4 - Gaters Against T4 + Vernon Kay

Thanks for the random Reputation Points, I didn't even realise I had any.

I despise anything Moebius, and anything Time Travel!

Without rewatching it, I'm pretty sure Sheppard said six months.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Sheppard said six months. According to McKay, it took a couple hours to rescue him, but three hours is only a month with a difference of 250 times. Both were probably rounding a bit, but I doubt it Sheppard was in there for over a year.
      SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Ah cheers, just what I thought then.

Didn't make sense to me to be over a year either.
        ...he wasn't completely crazy anymore, just productively wierd

GAT4 - Gaters Against T4 + Vernon Kay

Thanks for the random Reputation Points, I didn't even realise I had any.

I despise anything Moebius, and anything Time Travel!

Comment

6 months

Comment

Sheppard actually replied "Try six months", which meant, half a year for him.

Comment

i think people may have thought it to be 16 months as the original spoiler said he was there for a year.
              Originally posted by Joe Flanigan
              And a year goes by and I'm stuck on this planet with these other people, and I've got a beard and everything else and I've become sort of the de facto sheriff.

Comment

Don't forget, a month may not have been 30-31 days. He could have been going by that planet's calender.

Perfecto!

Comment

Im postive it was 6 months but a year sounds so much better in ads. And as we all know they always exaggerate in ads especially with food, it looks so good and its huge then you buy it and its really small and horrible. lol.

Comment

I'm watching it on Sky now, and he definitely just said, "Try six months!"

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                    ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

I just watched it...and it got me thinking about the math...

By my calculations, it would have been 18 hours in the real world for Sheppard to be in there for 6 months (giving the months at an average of 30 days a month)

For the few hours they talked of, in which realistically, I don't think they could have achieved packing up all that stuff, and that analysis... the ratio would have to be 1:1440 NOT 1:250 (In fact, 3 sec:12 minutes is 1:240)

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                      X