Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessica (SPOILERS for Season 2)

Originally posted by lost-tv.com
    "We have another new survivor. In episode 2.15, we will be introduced to Jessica, 16, who is described as smart, strong, attractive and will be found on the island. She is also described as being 'one with nature."
    How many are they going to find? And where was she? I have two theories, either she was on the front of the plane, and somhow survived alone, perhaps she found another station. OR she wasnt actually on the plane and is actually one of the others placed as a spy, she may even be Alex, who may be alive still, after "Zeke" called for "Alex" to send Kate over in The Hunting Party.

I doubt that she is one of the others as they know the survivors have the manifest and know who was on the plane, unless of course the others have seen the manifest and chose her name from it
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

They have to have another hottie to replace Shannon

I don't think they should be finding people in the jungle that were passengers.
    I mean they have something like 48 people that they could easily draw from. Its a little bit cheesy finding something in the jungle that just happens to be a passenger on the plane. I mean we've already seen the others plant people in the passengers, you'd think they'd be like who the hell are you when they find some one in the jungle.

And what the hell does One with Nature mean? She some sort of crazy hippy chick or something?

Comment

Hey perhaps shes a Hippy whos been surviving on some of the heroin from the plane crash !!! I reckon she might have got to the Island through a related incident to the plane crash but not on the plane/
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

This Jessica Character is gonna be a main character so i guess that can single her out being a spy for the others maybe shes like a "jane" ( as in Tarzan and jane) and grew up in the jungle?

Comment

I think she might be like desman, and was a "replacement" that didn't find the hatch. But survivour of what?
          Last edited by SmallTimePerson; 21 January 2006, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Hmm, I think the fact that her age is 16 is very suspicious. (Of course, they may just be trying to use those 'numbers' yet again) But would anyone be able to recognize her, if she were Alex? I mean, did Locke and our Doc get a good look at her in Hunting Party? We as the audience didn't, but maybe they were supposed to have seen more than we did? Actually...Kate would have gotten a good look at her, wouldn't she...so Kate should be able to identify Alex for us when we finally see her...unless Alex wore a mask or something. But then they may be trying to mislead us by telling us she's 16...

Comment

By saying "survivor", I believe they're just going to make her one of the plane crash survivors. They've intentionally not shown us most of them so they can introduce them as needed, for example if someone REALLY had to be blown up by dynamite, but they didn't want to kill a main character.
              "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Working...
              X