Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do U Think Kate Will End Up with Jack Or Sawyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Do U Think Kate Will End Up with Jack Or Sawyer?

After seeing episode 11 the hunting party i gotta say Sawyer What Do You Guys Think??

Isnt it obvious she will end up with Locke? Ok, but seriously, I think Sawyer
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Kate and Sawyer. Hey, they both killed people!

Comment

Jack. Obviously.

Comment

Hurley. Once she finds out he has a hidden stash of Oreos...
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
            Hurley. Once she finds out he has a hidden stash of Oreos...
            i was going to say that...

maybe she will find desman and go on the run with him...

Comment

My guess, Kate will end up with Jack and Sawyer with Anna-Lucia.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

hi evryone
                i think that kate will end up with jack, after all she was the one that sowed him up in the first ephasode

charlie, sowyer and jack are defenetly the cutest boys in the world.if there was an award they would win with no problems

Comment

^ Sure, that's punctutationally and grammaticly incorrect, but hey, welcome to Gateworld.

I vote Kate+Sayer.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

The horse.

But Kate/horse doesn't pan out I'm going with Kate/Sawyer, much more interesting dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa
                      After seeing episode 11 the hunting party i gotta say Sawyer What Do You Guys Think??
                      i think at the end of the story, she'll end up with jack. jack's good for her, and they mutually respect each other. BUT, seeing as this is a tv show and tv shows will pick out THE one couple and then use every way of keeping them apart to the very end... she's prob take up with sawyer and we'll get the 'good' stuff with kate/sawyer, and then kate and jack will end up together with a weak resolution to years of waiting... hmmm.... i think i just mixed in sam/jack.

but my prediction still stands. kate/sawyer=temp. kate/jack=at the end.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

At the start everything hinted at Jack/Kate but recently everything has shifted to Sawyer/Kate

Personally I prefer Jack/Kate but tptb seem to be set on Sawyer/Kate
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          i think at the end of the story, she'll end up with jack. jack's good for her, and they mutually respect each other. BUT, seeing as this is a tv show and tv shows will pick out THE one couple and then use every way of keeping them apart to the very end... she's prob take up with sawyer and we'll get the 'good' stuff with kate/sawyer, and then kate and jack will end up together with a weak resolution to years of waiting... hmmm.... i think i just mixed in sam/jack.

but my prediction still stands. kate/sawyer=temp. kate/jack=at the end.

sally
                          I don't see Jack as good for Kate. Jack wants to control her, just like he wants to control everyone else, and Kate isn't one to be controlled. And while I think Jack is rather fascinated by Kate, I think his "holier than thou" attitude will be way to big of a stumbling block for a relationship with Kate. He'll never be able to completely forget what she is.

Sawyer on the other hand gets Kate. He understands what drives her, and he respects her, more than he respects anyone else on the island. She can be herself with Sawyer, and not be judged as less than worthy.

So, I say Kate/Sawyer all the way.
                          sigpic

Comment

I used to want her to end up with Jack but now I'm not sure...I think I'm leaning more towards Sawyer. You know I don't think Jack ever made her laugh the way Sawyer does.. unless I'm forgetting something.
                            But Kate obviously hasa think for Jack and now she's starting to like Sawyer...and it's all sooo confusing for her!

Comment

Hmmm...I think I agree with what Evangaline said on 'The Longest Con''s podcast. Kates spent most of her life running - from people and being definitive mostly about herself. It would seem a tad strange for her character to suddenly dive into a relationship with one of two guys she's been stranded with for something over a month. I kind of agree with that.

That said, what better matchup for her than Sawyer? They're both con artists (although he is obviously the superior, lol) they're both killas. It's a match made in Original Sin heaven. (if anyone saw the end of that movie - which I found to be hilarious. Lol!)
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                              X