• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vengeance (513)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    VENGEANCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 513

Clark and Chloe track down "The Avenging Angel," a woman with extraordinary abilities who fights crime and helps those in need.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:43 PM.

Was anyone else really creeped out by Lionel Luthor in this episode. Yes, yes, I know he's generally creepy, but when he put his hand on Clark's shoulder and called him son...it was just very repellent.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
      Was anyone else really creeped out by Lionel Luthor in this episode. Yes, yes, I know he's generally creepy, but when he put his hand on Clark's shoulder and called him son...it was just very repellent.
      When he spoke to Clark in that scene, it didn't sound like his voice, but that of Jor'al (sp). It was the way he just spoke the lines and called him son, it was like it wasn't his words.

It was an ok episode, it deals alot with how Clark deals with the passing of his father, the small references to Clark's future (ie wearing glasses by day - super hero by night and getting changed in a phone booth) were again fun to listen to.

The Avenging Angel woman was hot, I had expected her to return the watch to Clark at the end, not Lana, but I was wrong. Interesting to see how Clark and Lana are around one another now, will she be more supportive for him even if he is holding back.

Comment

I liked this ep. It was really something to see Clark dealing with the loss of his father. That phonebooth reference had me just rolling. And I agree, that ending with Lionel did creep me out just a bit.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It was an okay episode (even though I hardly remember any of it). I like the scene where she talks about the glasses/Clark's future
          sigpic

Comment

I thought it was extra creepy the way he went to Martha so soon after she put Jonathan in the ground, and after being put out (again) by Lex. Of course he could be getting ready to come clean with her about meeting with Senator-elect Kent and the coincidence of the fatal heart attack so that Lex will not be able to hold that over his head for too much longer. Still....creepy.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
            X