This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Crazy Idea

How about at the end of season ten The ASGARD are wiped out by the ORI???

Originally posted by joshuaselig
    Seriously, want people like me to totally and completely despise this show, don't you.

If it means anything at all, I say no.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Ummm, NO.

Comment

Yes!!!

Well not necessarily the Asgard. But cumon, lets see some Ori strength, lets see them do something and make us think 'ohhh sh*t!' Give me the destruction please! Frack the SGC over, blow our ships us - do something.

I like the Ori though...and the Asgard. So - err, make it someone else
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

UUMMM, no.... no no no.

They can wipe out those space race people though. You know, to see their strangth.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

No way, man. The Asgard are way to cool of an ally to kill off. Fans would disappear in droves. But, I am for the Ori truly showing the level of their powers. Just not on our Asgard.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

considering the ori are focusing in the MW and not othall they'll be safe.........for now

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                considering the ori are focusing in the MW and not othall they'll be safe.........for now
                Othalla was in the galaxy of Ida, I presume the Asgard are rebuilding their civilization in Ida and not in a diff. galaxy?

Comment

halla and orilla are in othalla agalxy. clearly mentioned in new order

Comment

Its the Ida galaxy i think not Othalla, Othalla, Hala and Orilla are worlds within the Ida galaxy i believe. Not sure if they said different in that episode, just remember the first time the Asgard said where they were from and they said 'in the galaxy of Ida'.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

aha when the Ori knock on the door of the asgard we would get to see just how good the asgard are at kicking butt, given many thousands of years have made the asgard little and incapable of thinking like humans do the Ori will awaken a deep primative streak inside the asgard and will regret ever emeging from that hole they lived in.

much like humans are more advanced now than thousands of years ago we still poses the primative killer instict that can occur when uder attack to strike out and supprise the attacker, i think the asgard osses a similar ability that not matter how much evolution and genetic cloning can take away at the end of the day,

the asgard will live on
                      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

NOOOOO!!! No <mod snip> way!
                        Way too crazy! The show would suck big big biiiig time!
                        Last edited by Major Tyler; 20 January 2006, 05:59 AM. Reason: remove profanity
                        School is overrated.

Comment

Joe, if you hear this idea (this crazy idea) please don't use it.
                          The Asgards are not Janet Frasier no matter what the outcome may be.
                          School is overrated.

Comment

Yes i definitely want to see some Ori on Asgard action... well maybe not Asgard but some advanced race, preferably an aggressive one, i want to see space battles just for the heck of it, i want to see city's being levelled by Ori ships etc, why aren't we seeing anywhere near enough explosions and battles!?

There needs to be some decent destruction or battles soon, preferably not against earth for a while lol.

Comment

As its been mentioned, the Asgard are in a different galaxy one which the Ori are not invading so little point for the Asgard to be annihilating considering the Ori are invading the MW galaxy not Ida.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                              X