This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Vs Supernatural

Who would win if the villains/heroes of Stargate Sg-1 , Stargate Atlantis and Supernatural fought each other in an all out war?

Be Nice. I just want to know who you think woould win.

Why no replies you guys replied to the Stargate Vs Charmed

Comment

As much as I love Supernatural Stargate would definitely win, hands down, no contest! Everybody knows that (maybe thats why no one is replying)
      Dean and Sam would go down so fast against the Wraith or the Orii. Then the two teams would have to go in and save their butts. (Although maybe it would bring about a career change for Dean and Sam.)
      Andromeda Fate
      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

What a silly question. Hmmm..lets see one group has P-90s the other have... NOTHING. If those brothers and SG-1 or SGA faught each other there s no way Supernatural would win. I'd love to see Ronon put Sam or Dean in a headlock.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

How would the villains of Supernatural stand up against the villains of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis?

Comment

Comment

The villians, that one's a little tougher. But, I'll still go with Stargate's. Hands down.
              As for SG-1 vs. Dean and Sam, sorry boys, the Supernatural bros wouldn't stand a chance.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Dang, as much TV as I watch (its on about 24x7) I confess I have never seen, or really even heard of Supernatural.

Whats it about exactly.... nevermind Stargate will win...

Seriously, What is it about? Would there be any competition? Can someone break down the sides for me?
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                  Dang, as much TV as I watch (its on about 24x7) I confess I have never seen, or really even heard of Supernatural.

Seriously, What is it about? Would there be any competition? Can someone break down the sides for me?
                  Yes, as much as I love Supernatural Stargate will win hands down.

It's a show on the WB (in America) about two brothers who roam around the country killing all kinds of supernatural baddies (ghosts, demons, Nordic gods, etc...) They are mainly looking for their father who has disappeared looking for the supernatural evil thing that killed their mother when they were young.
                  Anyways, it's quite interesting. Still needs a little work though.

(The last quote in my sig is from Supernatural)
                  Andromeda Fate
                  Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                  "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                  "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                  "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                  "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan

If possible, AGateFan, you have to check this show out. Supernatural truly has a lot of potential. Great characters, and awesome baddies. Something different every week.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I saw one episode once and sat through it because I thought one of the brothers was really cute. I know I'm shallow. I didn't find the show all that appealing it just seemed like another Smallville. *shrug*
                      Last edited by GatetheWay; 20 January 2006, 07:28 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

more replies

Comment

Working...
                        X