PDA

View Full Version : Stargate Vs Supernatural

lilslim142000
January 18th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Who would win if the villains/heroes of Stargate Sg-1 , Stargate Atlantis and Supernatural fought each other in an all out war?

Be Nice. I just want to know who you think woould win.

lilslim142000
January 18th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Why no replies you guys replied to the Stargate Vs Charmed

andromeda_fate
January 18th, 2006, 09:11 AM
As much as I love Supernatural Stargate would definitely win, hands down, no contest! Everybody knows that (maybe thats why no one is replying)
Dean and Sam would go down so fast against the Wraith or the Orii. Then the two teams would have to go in and save their butts. (Although maybe it would bring about a career change for Dean and Sam.)

GatetheWay
January 18th, 2006, 09:15 AM
What a silly question. Hmmm..lets see one group has P-90s the other have... NOTHING. If those brothers and SG-1 or SGA faught each other there s no way Supernatural would win. I'd love to see Ronon put Sam or Dean in a headlock. :D

lilslim142000
January 19th, 2006, 03:26 AM
How would the villains of Supernatural stand up against the villains of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis?

lilslim142000
January 19th, 2006, 06:27 AM

the fifth man
January 19th, 2006, 02:43 PM
The villians, that one's a little tougher. But, I'll still go with Stargate's. Hands down.
As for SG-1 vs. Dean and Sam, sorry boys, the Supernatural bros wouldn't stand a chance.

AGateFan
January 19th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Dang, as much TV as I watch (its on about 24x7) I confess I have never seen, or really even heard of Supernatural.

Whats it about exactly.... nevermind Stargate will win...;)

Seriously, What is it about? Would there be any competition? Can someone break down the sides for me?

andromeda_fate
January 19th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Dang, as much TV as I watch (its on about 24x7) I confess I have never seen, or really even heard of Supernatural.

Seriously, What is it about? Would there be any competition? Can someone break down the sides for me?
Yes, as much as I love Supernatural Stargate will win hands down.

It's a show on the WB (in America) about two brothers who roam around the country killing all kinds of supernatural baddies (ghosts, demons, Nordic gods, etc...) They are mainly looking for their father who has disappeared looking for the supernatural evil thing that killed their mother when they were young.
Anyways, it's quite interesting. Still needs a little work though.

(The last quote in my sig is from Supernatural)

the fifth man
January 19th, 2006, 05:46 PM

If possible, AGateFan, you have to check this show out. Supernatural truly has a lot of potential. Great characters, and awesome baddies. Something different every week.

GatetheWay
January 19th, 2006, 06:17 PM
I saw one episode once and sat through it because I thought one of the brothers was really cute. I know I'm shallow. :p I didn't find the show all that appealing it just seemed like another Smallville. *shrug*

lilslim142000
January 20th, 2006, 07:14 AM
more replies