X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duchovny Green For Hulk 2? ( Debunked)

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34207

Marvel vice chairman Peter Cuneo told AOL's Motley Fool Radio Team that The X-Files' former star David Duchovny is under consideration to take over the title role in a straight-to-video sequel to Ang Lee's 2003 Hulk movie, according to a report on the ContactMusic.com Web site. More ...
    sigpic

I´ve got nothing against Duchovny being cast in the role but if it´s right that they are making a Straight to DVD movie instead of a theatrical release then I´ll be well and trulli pissed off

To do a Hulk movie right you need at the very least a 100 million dollar budget, anything less and you´ll end up with a big steaming pile of horse manure.

Comment

Duchovny as Hulk is just too wierd. Doesn't seem right. I just don't think I can buy him as an action star.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Anyone would be better than that god-aweful actor they had in the last movie.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
          Duchovny as Hulk is just too wierd. Doesn't seem right. I just don't think I can buy him as an action star.
          Banner isn´t really the action type, all Duchovny would have to do was play a scientist and be believeble when he gets angry. Once angry the Hulk takes over does the smashing and bashing.

They guy isn´t my first choice for the movie (that would still be Bana) but theyu should be able to get him and he´s not a terrible choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
            I´ve got nothing against Duchovny being cast in the role but if it´s right that they are making a Straight to DVD movie instead of a theatrical release then I´ll be well and trulli pissed off
            marvel indicated some time ago that it was going to be straight to dvd only. no plans on a big screen release...the reaction to the first was sufficiently negative...both word of mouth and box office that they didn't feel confident about doing a 2nd big screen.

To do a Hulk movie right you need at the very least a 100 million dollar budget, anything less and you´ll end up with a big steaming pile of horse manure.
            i think they had at least that amount of $$ the first time out and still ended up with what you mentioned...
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Actually I loved the Hulk movie, it was intelligent and offered a lot more then most superhero movies. The scene were Hulk fights the tanks is by far my favorite scene in any superhero movie.

Comment

Banner isn´t really the action type, all Duchovny would have to do was play a scientist and be believeble when he gets angry. Once angry the Hulk takes over does the smashing and bashing.
                Yeah but thats the part I have a hard time believing. Duchovny isn't exactly known for his emotional expression.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

That story is a fake! http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22216
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

It´s a huge weight of my mind that this was just a load of BS. I´m now seriously hoping that we will get a quality sequal.

I think Arad is right in making the Hulk smaller for the next one but he´d better not turn him into the grey Hulk, that would suck big time.

Comment

Thankfully that's cleared up. I would have hated to see it direct to video. The quality would have probably been such a downgrade from the first movie.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                        Thank Dog... I love David Duchovny, but I so could never see him as the Hulk!
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                        X