This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DST SG-1 O'Neill Figure Change?

Now, I am really confused, will Gen. O'Neill be in the offworld jacket uniform or the BDU uniform? I am seeing a General O'Neill figure in his jacket on websites like Cornerstorecomics. If Gen O'Neill is coming with his jacket, why are they not using the jacket figure base for the offworld and black ops figures? Seems silly to keep offworld and Black Ops Jack in those BDUs that come down to his groin, it looks silly. I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere.

I agree, it does look silly.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hopefully, at the Interantional Toy Fair next month, all the prototypes will be displayed to give a better idea of what the figures should look like when finished. No matter what is exactly shown, I'm sure we'll all find out more when DST displays their new products and makes more official announcements at the fair.

Comment

i asked DST in the Q&A just in case. so lets hope they are just prototypes.
        "Daniel?"
        "For crying out loud!!"
        "Roddney?"
        "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
          Now, I am really confused, will Gen. O'Neill be in the offworld jacket uniform or the BDU uniform? I am seeing a General O'Neill figure in his jacket on websites like Cornerstorecomics. If Gen O'Neill is coming with his jacket, why are they not using the jacket figure base for the offworld and black ops figures? Seems silly to keep offworld and Black Ops Jack in those BDUs that come down to his groin, it looks silly. I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere.
          I think the first one is a prototype. The second one looks more like him, though.

They're advertising that one as part of a 4 figure set (doesn't the gate look like it was inserted into the pic? I don't think it's to scale).

sigpic

Comment

Seeing those pics makes me yearn for these figures that much more.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X