X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goblet DVD Due March 7

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34182

Warner Home Video announced that Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will debut on DVD March 7 as a single-disc DVD and a two-disc special edition. More ...
    sigpic

Woo hoo, best film of 2005 imo
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

*cough* Serenity, King Kong and many other movies are much better than Goblet of Fire *cough*
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
        *cough* Serenity, King Kong and many other movies are much better than Goblet of Fire *cough*
        *Hands Metarock Sam a throat sweet* Im waiting for the King Kong DVD, 3 hours in my local cinema is like hell on Earth, and I dont plan on seeing Serenity 'till I know a little more on Firefly. Harry Potter, simply the best *runs from Serenity fans*
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

My only beef with Goblet of Fire is how much stuff they cut out from the book. The movie is basically the same length as the first movie, while the Goblet of Fire book is more than twice as long as the first one. There is an unbelievable amount of stuff cut out. They did a better job with the third movie, but even it has some important details removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Akai
            My only beef with Goblet of Fire is how much stuff they cut out from the book. The movie is basically the same length as the first movie, while the Goblet of Fire book is more than twice as long as the first one. There is an unbelievable amount of stuff cut out. They did a better job with the third movie, but even it has some important details removed.
            The thing is if they kept it all we would have a 9 hour movie

Comment

Well maybe they will release an extended version on DVD when it is released.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait for that! Hehe, I loved the film. I need to get the first three on DVD now...
                "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                  The thing is if they kept it all we would have a 9 hour movie
                  There is no way could sit that long.

Comment

Working...
                  X