X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Files's Carter Sues Fox

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34189

Chris Carter, the creator of The X-Files, has sued 20th Century Fox Television for breach of contract, contractual interference and other claims over payments allegedly owed to him from the hit television series, according to The Hollywood Reporter. More ...
    sigpic

More bad news for Fox it seems
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Wish they'd hurry up and sort the movie out.

Comment

I thought he'd dropped off the face of the Earth since the end of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          Good, Fox can go eat themselves. Killing off Firefly.
          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

*headdesk* Can we get all these out of the way and just get another movie?
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Why does it seem there's always someone suing Fox?.... oh that's right; they have neither dignity, shame, nor integrity.

I'm just surprised there aren't more people suing them.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I guess Fox will just never learn.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This is strange. Normally it would be Fox suing the creator, not the other way around.

This must be karma for the lawsuit that they brought against Universal 1978 when BSG (TOS) was about to be aired. They (Fox), thought that it resembled Star Wars way too much.

Comment

Didn't come out that BSG was on the drawing board long before Starwars came out.
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                    X