This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should we see the ori do next...

(based on "what should we see the asgard do next)
    well just answer the title...what should we see the ori do next....

i say: they will councour more planets...be more agressive...send an attack on earth... and i hope they fail in the attack and will want to come agein...

I would like to see them try and take over another race like the Aschen which then gives them reason to ask us for help, they secretly plot against us as well but of course we are on to them and theres some sort of twist ending, not sure exactly but i think it might be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto
      I would like to see them try and take over another race like the Aschen which then gives them reason to ask us for help, they secretly plot against us as well but of course we are on to them and theres some sort of twist ending, not sure exactly but i think it might be good.
      i do believe you are right...i myself like twists...i hope it shall come to that =)
      i wish to see the aschen bag for mercy...

but?!?! isnt the aschen homeworld destroyed??? carter gave them a black hole gate adress!!
      i think the aschen are dead! aren't they?!??

Comment

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
        i do believe you are right...i myself like twists...i hope it shall come to that =)
        i wish to see the aschen bag for mercy...

but?!?! isnt the aschen homeworld destroyed??? carter gave them a black hole gate adress!!
        i think the aschen are dead! aren't they?!??
        Its possible they were but nothing has been said except the writers were thinking of a new episode with them in, one possibility is where earth gets taken to a galactic court to stand trial for killing millions of Aschen with their bad gate addressed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto
          Its possible they were but nothing has been said except the writers were thinking of a new episode with them in, one possibility is where earth gets taken to a galactic court to stand trial for killing millions of Aschen with their bad gate addressed lol.
          lol! that would be funny!!!
          earth is senteced to 30 years of only 37.8322% of the suns power!!!
          muahahahhaah

Comment

I think it was planned that aschen motherships were heading for earth but they dropped it.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
              I think it was planned that aschen motherships were heading for earth but they dropped it.
              errrrrr....sorry i dont understand what your'e talking about.....

Comment

I hope that as invasion time draws nearer we get to see some of the Ori in person. I would like to see them come and 'haunt' and taunt the people in the SGC. Even one of them tormenting members of SG1 could wreak some unease and chaos in operations. I'm tired of seeing just their followers. Ever since I heard they were going to have evil ascended beings in the new season I've been waiting to see the face of one of them...not just their glowy-fiery form. Although I like that they're making us wait a while, building suspense. But we've seen Oma and Orlin and Anubis appear as something other than a wispy mass of energy. I really want to see the projected human form of an Ori. I hope they're creepy. I hope they're cruel and mysterious...and not nearly as noisy and staccato as most of the goa-uld.
                Boy would I love to play a role like that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                  I hope that as invasion time draws nearer we get to see some of the Ori in person. I would like to see them come and 'haunt' and taunt the people in the SGC. Even one of them tormenting members of SG1 could wreak some unease and chaos in operations. I'm tired of seeing just their followers. Ever since I heard they were going to have evil ascended beings in the new season I've been waiting to see the face of one of them...not just their glowy-fiery form. Although I like that they're making us wait a while, building suspense. But we've seen Oma and Orlin and Anubis appear as something other than a wispy mass of energy. I really want to see the projected human form of an Ori. I hope they're creepy. I hope they're cruel and mysterious...and not nearly as noisy and staccato as most of the goa-uld.
                  Boy would I love to play a role like that.....
                  indeed...i would most like to see an ori...you make a good and interesting point...

Comment

Read the spoiler on Season 10,
                    Spoiler:
                    because you WILL see one. Vala's child will be an Oracle. Its a genetically engineered advanced human that has the race memory of the Ori.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                      Read the spoiler on Season 10,
                      Spoiler:
                      because you WILL see one. Vala's child will be an Oracle. Its a genetically engineered advanced human that has the race memory of the Ori.
                      Not what I had in mind, but that's another way of doing it. I guess it's unlikely the Ori will be able to come in any other form until their power exceeds that of the Alterans. (But I still think some of my ideas could be fun as a later development.)

Comment

Not what I had in mind, but that's another way of doing it. I guess it's unlikely the Ori will be able to come in any other form until their power exceeds that of the Alterans. (But I still think some of my ideas could be fun as a later development.)
                        what are your other ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
                          what are your other ideas?
                          Hmm...I'm not sure that I want to tell you! lol

I will be graduating in a few months and after that I might just scurry on up to Canada and fling my thoughts at the writers themselves! (Of course I don't have any money for traveling at the moment, so I probably won't be doing that...but a girl can wish, can't she?)

Comment

I'd like to see the Ori story arch tie in with the Furlings. For example, after learning of SGC's contact with the furlings the Ori call on their mortal allies to deal with SG-1 and any other resistance of origin in the promise that they will ascend them and share their knowledge of the universe. The furlings thought to be a very nice race in the beginning prove to be the exact opposite. They're senister and cunning advanced humanoid beings who became allies with the Ori after they were banished from the 4-race alliance after the ancients, nox, and asgard found out that they were secretly planning to use the knowledge that they learned with the alliance for the sole purpose of galactic dominance. With thoughts of revenge and a quick rise to power in mind the Furlings use their cunnningness and trickery to befriend SG-1 and the jaffa nation in order to blind side them and strick in order to make it easier for the ori to spread origin with as little resistance as possible... or something like that.

Comment

Hmm...I'm not sure that I want to tell you! lol

I will be graduating in a few months and after that I might just scurry on up to Canada and fling my thoughts at the writers themselves! (Of course I don't have any money for traveling at the moment, so I probably won't be doing that...but a girl can wish, can't she?)
                              ok...be that way...you are not nice...this thread is to talk about our ideas!
                              if you dont want you can leave!

Comment

Working...
                              X