Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isnt a bit stupid that RDA is not a guest on upcoming episode ripple effect???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt a bit stupid that RDA is not a guest on upcoming episode ripple effect???

Out Of All the Alternate Versions Of Sg-1 That Happen To Show Up In This Episode RDA/General Jack Oneill Is Not In Any Of Them? How Are They Gonna Explain That???

Plot Hole!!!!!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Plot Hole!!!!!
      Gaping plot chasm, more like. How can you not have Jack in any of the realities?!!!!
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

What if he is? They've been extremely closed-lipped on this one.

Comment

Obviously, they believe the audience is intelligent enough to realize that RDA left the series by choice and thinks the audience understands real life restrictions to the story due to his departure. Of course, they could mention him frequently in conversation, just not show him.

Comment

Edit his appearance from an earlier episode and digitally comp him into a new scene somwhere within "Ripples."

He doesn't even need a speaking line. Just rip him out of another scene from an earlier episode and past him into a new scene. Do the reverse of what was done in the Deep Space 9 episode "Trials and Tribble-ations."

Of course, "Ripples" is set to premiere here in the U.S. in four days. There's no time left. But digitally comping another Jack out of an earlier episode was a possible solution.

Comment

That or at least show us Young Jack or whatever he's called (the clone from "Fragile Balance").

Comment

It is within the Relm of possiblity that he doesn't appear. Maybe the gate was limited to only the people who have resently been through
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                  It is within the Relm of possiblity that he doesn't appear. Maybe the gate was limited to only the people who have resently been through
                  Spoiler:
                  janet's and martoufs corpses haven't

Comment

*suspicious look* Or have they....

Anyway I can deal with RDA not guesting Ripple Effect, Yea it would of been nice, but 1)Family thing 2)IT might of been bad timing 3)Family.

Personally I'd rather see him stick to his family than Stargate...to me that shows hes a good dad
                    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Yes, at the end of the day he isnt going to come back just because the plot might have something to do with him, in most realities, he and the rest of Earth are either dead or enslaved by the Goa'uld, he was also getting older so the chances of him being there arent huge anyway. Just accept that he wont be there
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I've got no problem with RDA missing. We know from the episode POV that Jack doesn't exisit/survive in many parrel universes so it actually stays in continuity.

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa
                          Out Of All the Alternate Versions Of Sg-1 That Happen To Show Up In This Episode RDA/General Jack Oneill Is Not In Any Of Them? How Are They Gonna Explain That???

I'm sure that they'll classify it as an "oversight" and continue to forget that he ever existed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                            I'm sure that they'll classify it as an "oversight" and continue to forget that he ever existed.

And will continue to do so in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by timdalton007
                              I've got no problem with RDA missing. We know from the episode POV that Jack doesn't exisit/survive in many parrel universes so it actually stays in continuity.

timdalton007
                              Totally off topic, but please tell me that your ID name and sig mean that I've found another person who thinks that Timothy Dalton was the PERFECT James Bond above all others.

Marla
                              ______
                              Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Working...
                              X