This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shep's Elf Ears

Ok, is it me? or do other people notice that Shep has elf ears. Screen caps anyone? They are especially obvious in the last episode "Epiphany".

I'd like to see someone hit him with a good one liner about them.

Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Dont really see it
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

very evident in Epiphany, very.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

you might try his thunk thread for those pics. WE LOVE JOE FLANIGAN despite his ears!

Comment

Originally posted by GenHammondsBarber
          Ok, is it me? or do other people notice that Shep has elf ears. Screen caps anyone? They are especially obvious in the last episode "Epiphany".

I'd like to see someone hit him with a good one liner about them.

Cap. Spoiler Season 2. You know this thread will be closed.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/a4770ea1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Cap. Spoiler Season 2. You know this thread will get closed.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/a4770ea1.jpg
            Obviously I wasnt analysing his ears enough
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              Obviously I wasnt analysing his ears enough
              Whats a matter with you?
              Ears are very important.

It stinks when people cut them off and all that.... unless your an artist, then its cool.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                Whats a matter with you?
                Ears are very important.

It stinks when people cut them off and all that.... unless your an artist, then its cool.
                I have been concentrating on other things *points at sig, avatar etc...*
                love Torri

Comment

why would it be closed?

i think his elf ears are cute.
                  although i'm from the generation that calls them spock ears
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                    you might try his thunk thread for those pics. WE LOVE JOE FLANIGAN despite his ears!
                    but what if you ONLY like his ears?

The ears are cute, all by themselves. Although I must admit they do appear at their best when attached to his head.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      why would it be closed?

i think his elf ears are cute.
                      although i'm from the generation that calls them spock ears
                      I don't know it seems a little 'off' to point out someones body part (even if using his character's name) and make a Thread, but maybe I am just sensitive about ears.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                        Despite? I thought elf ears were considered hot these days.

Comment

Yes he does have elf ears, and they're really frickin' cute!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TLWROX
                            Yes he does have elf ears, and they're really frickin' cute!!!

his ears are very cute... i second your motion!!!!!
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Am I the only one, who think these ears doesn´t fit. Probably they are the only part of body I don´t like at him. The ears are looking kind of strange

Comment

Working...
                              X