Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times did the Doctor cause his own trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times did the Doctor cause his own trouble?

The doctor has many enemys. Many have just happen to be there and he had to fight. There were however a number of times when the doctor's own curisty(sp) or own arrogance got the better of him, What are these incidences and what are your thought on them?

Like in the Darlek he sabotaged the Tardis to get to explore the city or when the event of planet of the spiders were caused by what he did in the green death. Any other examples?
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Originally posted by creed462
    The doctor has many enemys. Many have just happen to be there and he had to fight. There were however a number of times when the doctor's own curisty(sp) or own arrogance got the better of him, What are these incidences and what are your thought on them?

Like in the Darlek he sabotaged the Tardis to get to explore the city or when the event of planet of the spiders were caused by what he did in the green death. Any other examples?
    The Romans when he decides to impersonate the musician Maximus Petullian and gets embroiled in Roman politics when he could have easily escaped eariler.

Comment

The horror of Fang Rock when the doctor accidentaly brings the alien threat into the lighthouse inwhich everone is hiding from it.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Yea it was funnly when they found the body of the guy and the Doctor relised his mistake.
        How bout in the TV movie when he relised he walked right into the Master's trap

Comment

Yes but it was not his fault he was forced to play into the masters hand.
          How about in Ghost Light when he forces ace to face her fears.

Comment

Tomb of the Cybermen was one case where his curiousity led him into danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
              Tomb of the Cybermen was one case where his curiousity led him into danger.
              I Don't think so, he knew how dangours the Cybermen were, and when he found out what the humans were doing he had to stay to minimise the damage.
              Last edited by creed462; 17 January 2006, 08:39 AM.

Comment

The Unquiet Dead when he told Gwneth to let The Gelth through the rift without properly finding out or even knowing about them in the first place.
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I Don't think so, he knew how dangours the Cybermen wer, and when he found out what the humans were doing he had to stay to minimise the damage.
                  I suppose you could make that argument for almost any Doctor Who story.

Let me try again, The Curse of Peladon, Masque of Mandragora, The Robots of Death, The Leisure Hive, Black Orchid, Snakedance, The Caves of Androzani, The Twin Dilemma, Attack of the Cybermen, The Mysterious Planet, and Mindwarp.

Comment

In Caves Of Androzani He should of known more about the fungus. He had been there before. His curisty really got the better of him that eps. But them he also proved he will go to any length to make amends for the harm he caused.

Comment

In Caves Of Androzani He should of known more about the fungus. He had been there before. His curisty really got the better of him that eps. But them he also proved he will go to any length to make amends for the harm he caused.
                      I need to watch that one again...it's pretty good and I like how he saves Peri. It's a great scene!
                      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Sad moment indeed.

Comment

Supposedly the regeneration scene was Peter Davison's favourite Doctor Who scene as he got about a 5 minute faceful of Nicola Bryant's clevage.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                            Supposedly the regeneration scene was Peter Davison's favourite Doctor Who scene as he got about a 5 minute faceful of Nicola Bryant's clevage.
                            Apparently that is ALL it's remembered for

Comment

LOL nowadays that wouldnt happen as the companions are not as scantily clad.

Comment

Working...
                              X