This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alantis girls need to some romance.

The atlantis women need to <Mod Snip>. It's not fair to give John all the sex. Kirking is not cool if only one person gets to do it. The women need it to. I'm tired of Weir and Teyla appearing so stotic. I mean let Teyla have an off world romance or hook her up with John for cring out loud. Give em something. The writers are killing it. In SG-1 all of the team had almost equal romance interaction. Granted most of Sam's died, but we got to see that side of them. If the writers wanna copy star trek go with TNG or DS9. We do not need another Kirk of Janeway in the sci-fi world. I feel better now. Not that anyone will listen.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 27 January 2006, 01:28 PM. Reason: NOT PG
    My flying monkeys are going to raid your house and steal your teddy bear's soul. LOLE(laugh out loud evilly).

OMG not another one. What is it with you people and sex in a sci-fi series? I don't want romance, I don't want sex, I have the net for that, I want the action and adventure.

FFS!
    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by killerblade2003
      The atlantis women need to <Mod Snip>. It's not fair to give John all the sex. Kirking is not cool if only one person gets to do it. The women need it to. I'm tired of Weir and Teyla appearing so stotic. I mean let Teyla have an off world romance or hook her up with John for cring out loud. Give em something. The writers are killing it. In SG-1 all of the team had almost equal romance interaction. Granted most of Sam's died, but we got to see that side of them. If the writers wanna copy star trek go with TNG or DS9. We do not need another Kirk of Janeway in the sci-fi world. I feel better now. Not that anyone will listen.

You're not the only one who feels this way. I strongly believe that Teyla's little black book has entries from many worlds her people have traded on. Now, if only we could actually see it.
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 27 January 2006, 01:29 PM.
      They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
      Spoiler:
      Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
        OMG not another one. What is it with you people and sex in a sci-fi series? I don't want romance, I don't want sex, I have the net for that, I want the action and adventure.

FFS!
        I agree. Lets just have a little action adventure and save all the crp for fan fiction or soap opras... how bout BSG.. BSG likes to do this stuff.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
        X