This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same technoligies

did any one notice that in the last episode of season nine, collateral damage, where col.mitchel has new memories formed, the machine that they use to change his memories, not the chair but the terminal is the same terminal used in series 7 episode 5, revisions. in whihc it is used to monitor geo-thermal actvity in the artificial dome. bit of an obvious re-use of props.

It's not uncommon to see props dressed up a bit differently episode to episode. It saves money is the bottom line. I remember a prop from Voyager that was in at least seven episodes all on different alien ships.

You accidentally spelled technologies wrong. Probably typing too fast like I do. I spell the, teh - so many times. Anyways, welcome to the board!

Comment

That was the first thing i noticed and it was really bugging me throughout the whole ep, mabe they could have done a better job of dressing it up to look new

Comment

there was already another thread bout this. oh a noob. they get away with murder here

Comment

They reused a prop?
          So what?

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            there was already another thread bout this. oh a noob. they get away with murder here
            Let's play nice. Sometimes they need time to learn about the value of the search button.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
              They reused a prop?
              So what?
              Exactly! Doesn't bother me a bit. It's how something fits into the story that matters to me.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

[sarcasm] SG-1 wears they same firearms from episode to episode. Urgh reusing props! [/sarcasm] lol
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

There was also a random circular dome that was used from I think it was whithin the serpents grasp till scorched earth.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

There's a Strange big ring thing i keep seeing in occasional episodes, but doesnt seem to be used as much now as it once was... any ideas???
                    Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

does it metter if the technologies are the same?
                      this show is great...i dont think we have the right to judge...
                      sure there are episodes who look kide off the same...so what??

in the episode with galaran and dr verrick and all...
                      didnt you guys see their computers???
                      they looked the same as those guys with the "link" in their heads...
                      remember? the city inside that dome?...the computers look the same...same color, structure,buttons...

the point is...the show is about SG-1 and other planets...
                      not stargate: new technologies....lol....

Comment

Originally posted by KRiZ
                        There's a Strange big ring thing i keep seeing in occasional episodes, but doesnt seem to be used as much now as it once was... any ideas???
                        what strange big ring thing??

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                          you are not nice...

Comment

Working...
                          X