X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate atlantis covers

hi !
    i'm fan stargate atlantis...i need covers for all 3 seasons for stargate atlantis...20 episodes per sesone( 2 dvd )...10 episodes per dvd...can anyone help me , please ?
    thanks !
    [email protected]
    Last edited by titisoru; 15 January 2006, 02:53 AM.

hi !
    i'm fan stargate atlantis...i need covers for all 3 seasons for stargate atlantis...20 episodes per sesone( 2 dvd )...10 episodes per dvd...can anyone help me , please ?
    thanks !
    [email protected]
    Last edited by titisoru; 15 January 2006, 02:53 AM.

Comment

I am looking for those of Stargate Atlantis aswell. Help would be appreciated !
      Lord Zedd

Comment

i have only for sg-1...20 episodes per season on 2 dvd...10 episodes on each dvd... for each 8 series...
        Last edited by titisoru; 15 January 2006, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by titisoru
          hi !
          thanks !
          [email protected]
          Is the cover available for season 3 or even season 2?
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by titisoru
            hi !
            thanks !
            [email protected]
            Didn't you alreay post this in the general board. You can't be that much of a fan, considering that it's still in season 2 just now. Otherwise season 3 you will have known won't air until July.

If you can put 10 eps on a DVD, then they must be the 350mb downloads. In that case, I doubt any proper fan will help you. So instead go & buy the shiny shrink wrapped originals. That way you'll get all the covers nice & new!

Comment

ah a pirate. if ya viewing them it's fine but selling them? WTH man?!

Comment

course not

Comment

^ too right, he is a pirate!
                  I don't get it how someone can love a show and not support it!

Comment

support the show, even if you download the eps (which i dont reccomend doing), at least go and buy the DVDs! no fan of stargate atlantis would think season 3 was out yet, season 2 hasnt finished.

Comment

guys, people have been making box art for thier home made dvd's since, well since they got the ability to make dvd's.

there's nothing wrong in that.

there is, however, in trafficking in those home made dvd's or making them available for download. so let's keep the conversation centered on this cover art and not discuss the other things.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        guys, people have been making box art for thier home made dvd's since, well since they got the ability to make dvd's.

there's nothing wrong in that.

there is, however, in trafficking in those home made dvd's or making them available for download. so let's keep the conversation centered on this cover art and not discuss the other things.
                        but he/she has to be downloading eps, other wise they would be 3 eps per dvd, not 10.

well, try looking it up on google images.

Comment

Sometime I was thing of condensing the Season Sets of SG-1 I bought into smaller cases to save shelf space.

Comment

Working...
                          X