This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Richard Dean Anderson ever come back

Will Anderson guest star in more episodes?

Does it matter?

Comment

Hey, someone worked up the courage to post for the first time and that is their reply.

A lot of people certainly hope that he will make an appearance at some point. The show is certainly not the same without him. We will just have to hope that he misses the show, even a little, and decides to return, maybe for the 200th episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
        Does it matter?
        To some people, evidently, you rude sod.
        Last edited by alfirin_kirinki; 14 January 2006, 06:21 PM.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
        ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Sadly it is unlikely as I am sure people will tell you RDA left to spend time with his daughter. Vancouver is kind of far from where he lives so it would be quite a trip for a guest appearance... but I guess they could do a green screen thing where ever he is. I just dont see any interest at this time from him or TPTB.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I think he might do a guest spot once more someday (I hope so, anyway). But he'll NEVER be back as a regular again.

(I think Droops was attempting humor, folks.)

Comment

I think he really didn't want to leave the show, but this daughter missed him so left to spend more time with her. And that's the end of this speculation.
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, I took this from an RDA site. It is a quote from the beginning of season 9.

"I’ve done a couple of scenes for Stargate to help launch the ninth season and help make it clear that O’Neill is still alive and that we may see him again somewhere down the line. May see him... May... May not... But may... But may not."

I guess this gives us some hope.

Comment

LOL...

*crosses fingers* Let's hope!

There's only us,
                  There's only this
                  Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                  No other road,
                  No other way
                  No day but today...

Comment

Although if he's as unimpressed with this season as I am, he may not want to.

Comment

Even reading his quote makes me miss him. Sounds so much like RDA.

Comment

I definately think he will return sometime in Season 10, especially for the 200th episode. Hopefully, though, he's in the entire episode and not 5 second crap like most of Don's was (Hammond).

Comment

Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
                          To some people, evidently, you rude sod.
                          Why thank you for your kind words, and for being so polite.

RDA is gone. I liked him when he was there, but he's gone now. Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            That's IF he's even watching the current season, he may not even be watching it after he left the series.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

I can imagine him tuning in from time to time probably saying to himself "someone else's problem now, not mine".

But as I've said it before, Hollywood is a small town and he's probably heard it from othersin the buisness what kinds of storylines, characters... are being used presently/future wise

And IF he were to make an appearance in S10 TPTB would be using that as an example that the show hasn't jumped the shark, since RDA is making a guest spot.

IMHO. Of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X