Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many seasons do u think lost will go for ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many seasons do u think lost will go for ???

If lost was to go for 5 seasons and during that time they got off the island they could make a new series or mini series about how they adapt back to modern civilistaion because ive got a feeling if it were to go for 5 seasons not everything would be expalined any thoughts??

they said they've got plans to have it go for five or six seasons.
    depending on the story - i'm sure if they ever got off the island the show would end.
    spinoff series for this would be stupid i think, and totally uninteresting.

Comment

id like to see 3, maybe 4

i dont really see how it could go on any longer and still be on that island, the novelty would wear off pretty quickly
      - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

No spin offs, no mini series, they wouldnt work, sadly. Personally I think the show has enough mystery in there to keep it running for about 5 seasons, any more and it may loose its appeal
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Basically Lost should run for 5 seasons. But at the end of the day its all down to whos writing the scripts.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I think the writers have said they've know all the mysteries, etc, and it's just a matter of pacing it right. The show will end when they've finished telling their story, which i guess would be 4 or 5 seasons.
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I dont think they do know ll the answers, they have no intention of knowing them all, that way they can leave the mysteries how they are supposed to be, unsolved.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                I dont think they do know ll the answers, they have no intention of knowing them all, that way they can leave the mysteries how they are supposed to be, unsolved.
                Nah, I was watching a couple of specials, which had interviews with JJ Abrams and Damon Lindelof where they said they new what the mysteries where, and it was a matter of revealing bits and pieces at the right times. That's not saying they haven't created more mysteries or something as the show has evolved.
                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                X