Who here likes Anna - Lucia???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here likes Anna - Lucia???

Hey just wondering if anyone here likes new character Anna - Lucia played by Michelle Rodriguez . I feel the writers have made her extremley difficult to like knowing all the things shes done in her past and present . What do u guys think??

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20612
    plenty of my feelings are in this thread.

Comment

I havent seen enough to make n opinion yet, but so far I dont mind her, she has a troubld past that has led to actions that people hate her for, so did Sawyer and everyone likes him now
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I like her as a character. Everybody on that island's got issues, I don't think she's particularly worse in that respect. A little mouthier, maybe. But it seems like it's always the guys who are waving around guns (on TV in general)...so I like it when it's the girl that's trigger-happy for a change.

But that's just me...

Comment

I agree with Tiret. Anna Lucia is a great character and I hope we will see more of her.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Working...
          X