This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visitors to Atlantis SPOILERS

Warning this thread contains spoliers so if you don't want to see them leave this thread

The asgard are soposed to be coming to atlantis in season 3 but what for
    i have a theory that atlantis has genetic information on the early asgard DNA so atlantis becomes a great intrest to the asgard which help protect it while asgard scientists work on their cloning problem i also think that the writers will use this to make the asgard characters become more human like so that the frequent use of costly special effects and pupets can be replaced by actors which could make the asgard a more frequent apearing race in SG1 and mabey SGA
    just an idea that poped in my head and would i love to find out this would happen
    Earn Money For Clicking your Mouse
    Advercash

Where did you ear the info about the asgard comming? I wanna read it

I dont think the writers would turn the asgard human....the asgard from season 5 (i forget which ep) probably cost more than an asgard puppet
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

i think i read it in a forum somewhere i cant exactly remeber where i look for it for you
      Advercash

Comment

Damn thats a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Wick
          i think i read it in a forum somewhere i cant exactly remeber where i look for it for you
          thanks
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Wick
            I would like to see this as well.

Comment

sorry guys i can't remember or find where it says the asgard are coming to atlantis i probaly read it in a what people want to see in atlantis S3 topic and my imagination ran wild but any way still a cool idea for a show imagine it.
              While a team is expolring the city they come across a lab and they find test tubes and tons of data on the asgard 10000 years ago. that would mean the earth would have saved their race 2 times they could help power and defend atlantis in return
              Advercash

Comment

I think that was in the Ask Joe thread. Someone asked him if we would see the asgard in Pegasus...

Comment

Found it
                  Spoiler for Season 10, More Ships.
                  post 11 talks about an asgard ship in Atlantis studying the Aurora class ship recoverd from inferno
                  sorry guys it was only a idea not an opinion
                  Advercash

Comment

It was me who asked Joe with regards to the Asgard. I asked how long will it take for an Asgard ship to reach Pegasus, he replied that we will find out in season 3.

I imagine that it won't have anything to do with DNA. More along the lines of them coming to help with the growing Wraith threat. It's possible that they come in the beginning of season 3, especially since it seems very likely that the Wraith get cooridinates or hyperdrive info that will allow them to get to this galaxy. So since lots of planets are still protected by the Asgard. Then it's kinda their duty to step up to the plate when there's trouble ahead. Atleast this time, they will kinda have a heads up from the SGC & Hermy.

So it depends how the finale plays out, if they get in the MW galaxy at the beginning of s3, then I can see the Asgard O'Neill class warships being dispatched to intercept & take them out. If they just get the hyperdrive modifications, then we will probably see them a little later on in the season, probably somewhere around the middle, then as it'll most likely be another cliffhanger, the ending eps of s3 as well.

Comment

Sick i would love to see the asgard kick wraith ass
                      Advercash

Comment

it'll prolly take seconds to a few minutes like othalla to earth in seconds.

Comment

It’s very likely that the Asgard are coming to Atlantis. The real question is when, in the third season of SGA the Ori will still be a problem for our galaxy. The idea of making the Asgard more human looking is, in my opinion, a bad idea. The Asgard are the most ‘alien’ looking alien, to make them look more human will reduce costs a little but it will defiantly make them less.

The Asgard should come to Atlantis not only to defend the city but to develop the race, not only genetically but the depth of the race. Perhaps an earth ship, (I say earth ship as we don’t know which will be in Pegasus.) detects an Asgard vessel. Upon arrival they discover an ancient Asgard sleeper ship. Fresh genetic material.

Your thoughts,
                          Merlin1701

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
                            It’s very likely that the Asgard are coming to Atlantis. The real question is when, in the third season of SGA the Ori will still be a problem for our galaxy. The idea of making the Asgard more human looking is, in my opinion, a bad idea. The Asgard are the most ‘alien’ looking alien, to make them look more human will reduce costs a little but it will defiantly make them less.

The Asgard should come to Atlantis not only to defend the city but to develop the race, not only genetically but the depth of the race. Perhaps an earth ship, (I say earth ship as we don’t know which will be in Pegasus.) detects an Asgard vessel. Upon arrival they discover an ancient Asgard sleeper ship. Fresh genetic material.

Your thoughts,
                            Merlin1701
                            The new ship for Pegasus in S3 is supposed to be called the Orion. However their is also an Ancient Warship that will be got in the next ep of Atlantis, which is 'Inferno'. So I'd rather they got that for keeps. So hopefully it'll last longer than the last two eps & the season 3 opener. It'd be far better to have an 'Aurora' as your main ship, then at least 1 other Daedalus class ship in Pegasus at all time for support, while the other does it's supply runs.

I say the Asgard will arrive to help in the beginning of S3, to help destroy the ships that are going to the MW, when they finally get on their way to this galaxy. Hopefully that will happen in "No man's land", then we can finally see Asgard's O'neill class in action against Hive ships.

As for the sleeper idea, there is no evidence that the Asgard knew of Pegasus prior to being informed by the SGC about it. The sleeper ship, genetic angle was already covered in SG-1. So am pretty certain that won't be happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                              The new ship for Pegasus in S3 is supposed to be called the Orion. However their is also an Ancient Warship that will be got in the next ep of Atlantis, which is 'Inferno'. So I'd rather they got that for keeps. So hopefully it'll last longer than the last two eps & the season 3 opener. It'd be far better to have an 'Aurora' as your main ship, then at least 1 other Daedalus class ship in Pegasus at all time for support, while the other does it's supply runs.
                              the only problem is that the "aurora" class of ships hav only interstellar hyperdrive, and while im sure they would be good in defence, the hyperdrive would need modifing if it is to stay in pegasus to defend by itself for weeks on end.

Comment

Working...
                              X