PDA

View Full Version : If you were a System Lord

shadow181
January 14th, 2006, 01:26 AM
If you were a System Lord what would you do.

If I were Anubis before I was destroyed by wats-her-name I would use my powers as an ascended goa'uld to dial Terre and fly through the Iris and trigger the self destruct.

Thor of The Asgard
January 14th, 2006, 02:00 AM
if i was anubis i would evoide going to the astral dinner in the frist place...he got caught...stupid him...

i mean...he got there and teased oma! he angered her...stupid...
if i was him...i would have hurried to get the dakara weapon

i think the best system lord of all time is baal....he survived and know...isnt he the only one?...i think he is...

Blitz
January 14th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Thor - dude you couldnt, like just post ONCE? :mckay:

ANYWAY - I'd of got rid of Apophis quicker and said hi to Bastet - she looked like she could rock anyones socks. Oh I'd also ask 4 Baals Lotar from season 5 - he was hot :D

Major_Griff
January 14th, 2006, 04:37 AM
I would have attacked Earth IMEADIATLY after Apohis' failed attack.

:jack_new_anime25:

ruach
January 14th, 2006, 04:54 AM
If I were a System Lord I'd get a makeover. Dressing in duds from another era make you look so dated. Ba'al figured that out :sam: It also wouldn't hurt to find another way of sustaining oneself without the need of enslaving whole populations of people and playing war games with the other System Lords. With all that time on my hands I'd get a first rate eduction and make contact with more advance races who might be willing to help me. Ohmygod I might have become a Tok'ra. Oh no. They still dressed funny and hung around in caves far more than I would like to do.

Thor of The Asgard
January 14th, 2006, 05:12 AM
Thor - dude you couldnt, like just post ONCE? :mckay:

ANYWAY - I'd of got rid of Apophis quicker and said hi to Bastet - she looked like she could rock anyones socks. Oh I'd also ask 4 Baals Lotar from season 5 - he was hot :D

im sorry...sometimes i dont write all i wish to say...and i forget so i post agein...but what did i do? did i do anything to make you angry??

Dutch_Razor
January 14th, 2006, 05:36 AM
It's because there is a edit button I think.

BigGator5
January 14th, 2006, 05:40 AM
If I was a System Lord, I'd make peace with the Tau'ri and promise to reform. You know, throw them off long enough to get my act together.

Thor of The Asgard
January 14th, 2006, 06:04 AM
It's because there is a edit button I think.

what is edit bottun?

Major Tyler
January 14th, 2006, 06:47 AM
what is edit bottun?The edit button is the edit button in the lower right corner of you post. Instead of constantly making immediately subsequent posts, please edit your existing post to add additional comments.

HirogenGater
January 14th, 2006, 06:58 AM
I would try to stay out of the Tau'ri's way.

rarocks24
January 14th, 2006, 07:35 AM
If I were a System Lord I'd get a makeover. Dressing in duds from another era make you look so dated. Ba'al figured that out :sam: It also wouldn't hurt to find another way of sustaining oneself without the need of enslaving whole populations of people and playing war games with the other System Lords. With all that time on my hands I'd get a first rate eduction and make contact with more advance races who might be willing to help me. Ohmygod I might have become a Tok'ra. Oh no. They still dressed funny and hung around in caves far more than I would like to do.
If I was a system lord I would proceed to immediately defect to the Tau'ri and go on the Atlantis expedition. Seriously, I don't know why but I would love to see some Goauld in Pegasus Galaxy.

Desl
January 14th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Hm, if I was a Goa'uld I'd probably be evil. :) So I wouldn't stop enslaving whole populations, because I'd enjoy it. But I would leave the Tau'ri alone, since I saw, that there was no one capable of defeating them. I'd use the time gathering more power and try some alliances.
And yeah: I'd go to another galaxy, too. ;)

@ rarocks24: I kinda miss the Goa'uld, too.

HirogenGater
January 14th, 2006, 08:23 AM
If I was a system lord I would proceed to immediately defect to the Tau'ri and go on the Atlantis expedition. Seriously, I don't know why but I would love to see some Goauld in Pegasus Galaxy.

This might be a possibility.

rarocks24
January 15th, 2006, 06:31 AM
On the other hand, it can't be any System Lord. Tok'ra are okay too. But I don't know why but seeing Anise in the Ancient city would be nice, and not just because of her looks, but I seriously think that she'd be an interesting character to add to the show. She's a scientist, archeologist, anthropologist, etc that studies deceased civilizations (although I think somewhere there are still mortal ancients living in some far off galaxy in the deep deep universe) and would probably add to the humor of Stargate. Though I don't watch Atlantis, I certainly read about it, and have come to the conclusion that I will at one point watch it (maybe starting next season, I've already missed too much this season, so I'm reading about it from gateworld), and it would be nice to have her there.

Also, minor goauld and tokra would liven up the show so much better (I don't know why but I got the impression that some of the minor were less evil than some of the major (except Yu, who seemed like a decent person actually).) Also, seriously, Atlantis would be the best place for the Tok'ra to live in. No goauld trying to hunt them down (despite the fact that the Goauld are about as dead as the Tok'ra), and no threat (and I'm sure some of the Athosians wouldn't mind it too much, besides they don't know what the Goauld were anyways, which would make it a lot easier to find hosts).

SG-1ssm
January 15th, 2006, 08:13 AM
if i was anubis i would evoide going to the astral dinner in the frist place...he got caught...stupid him...

i think the best system lord of all time is baal....he survived and know...isnt he the only one?...i think he is...
I agree

plaw15
January 15th, 2006, 09:16 AM
I would leave the galaxy and go to a diffrent one that's less advanced then come back in a couple hundered years with more people and more advance techno and attack when sg1 is dead.

Thor of The Asgard
January 17th, 2006, 04:19 AM
I agree

im happy you agree with me =)

theStormWeaver
January 17th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Hmm... I would go to a part of the galaxy where the Jaffa Nation isn't in control. A nearly un-inhabited Solar System, there I would rebuild my empire, takeover or destroy the Lucian Alliance, and reach some sort of treaty with the Tauri and Jaffa Nation. Maybe give them some ships or something, just to seal the agreement.

Lord Shiva
January 17th, 2006, 07:30 AM

I think that's what some people don't realize... the "astral plane" I'm sure works on a different set of rules from the real world. I don't think Anubis really wasted any time "hanging out" in the diner, I'm pretty sure while he was in the diner, he was working his evil magic in the physical plane as well.

Thor of The Asgard
January 17th, 2006, 07:36 AM
I think that's what some people don't realize... the "astral plane" I'm sure works on a different set of rules from the real world. I don't think Anubis really wasted any time "hanging out" in the diner, I'm pretty sure while he was in the diner, he was working his evil magic in the physical plane as well.

maybe you are right...but he is stupid for agering and coming there...he was to sure of himself...he didnt imagine she would want to fight him...how stupid...

FallenAngelII
January 17th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Take Mitchell and Daniel as my manservants...

Anyway, I would probably live like the Tok'ra, take only the bodies of those who are willing... or at least who are dying or something. I'd just live out my seemingly immortal life having fun. MAYBE build an empire, but a good one. No fear-crap or killing and torturing people.

I could be the new Yu... only less senile.

WraithWarrior
January 17th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Id build the biggest army that was ever seen and crush those who opposed me after I ascend with all of the knowledge of the Ancients

Tiret
January 17th, 2006, 09:36 AM
If I were a system lord the first thing I would do would be to hide surveillance equipment in all the dungeons. Those Tau'ri always are always planning their escape while they're imprisoned. If I had enough holding cells onboard my mothership I would lock them all up separately, then interrogate them at my leisure.

DragonGate
January 17th, 2006, 09:44 AM
If I were a system lord the first thing I would do would be to hide surveillance equipment in all the dungeons. Those Tau'ri always are always planning their escape while they're imprisoned. If I had enough holding cells onboard my mothership I would lock them all up separately, then interrogate them at my leisure.

Definitely, keeping all members of a group prisoner in the same confines is silly. They should be kept isolated as far from each other as possible. But as to the interrogation, information is nice and all and the Goa'uld love torture, but some prisoners are not safe to keep alive.

Tiret
January 17th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Definitely, keeping all members of a group prisoner in the same confines is silly. They should be kept isolated as far from each other as possible. But as to the interrogation, information is nice and all and the Goa'uld love torture, but some prisoners are not safe to keep alive.
You are perfectly right. Delaying their execution for too long is what has allowed them to escape several times before. But a girl has to have some fun. So I'll promptly kill them as soon as I'm done playing with their minds, how's that sound?

Tankaras
January 17th, 2006, 10:53 AM
If I were a sytem lord I would figure out how to control the naquadria element and start taking over the galaxy!:sokar:

Thor of The Asgard
January 17th, 2006, 10:58 AM
If I were a sytem lord I would figure out how to control the naquadria element and start taking over the galaxy!:sokar:

good idea...naquadria is extremly strong...i would like to control it!!!!
muahahahhahaha

Tiret
January 17th, 2006, 11:17 AM
If I were a System Lord I would also be on the hunt (like Nirrti was) for a more advanced host. (I wonder if the Nox are compatible with symbiotes?) Mua ha ha! I would love to have some telekinetic ability and be able to levitate insolent rebels over a vat of molten metal.... :p

(Yes, I'm a little morbid today...This too shall pass.)

knowles2
January 27th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Well if I were a gould first of all I destroy that pesty little planet earth. Then after that well take niece vocation, maybe florida and try some tauri entertainment, after that I will go and start planning to conquer the galexy after all have I just done something that sokar. apophs and anubis and numeris other gould could not do and took care of tauri so my ego would be huge.

Tiret
March 2nd, 2006, 04:44 PM
If I were a System Lord I would only gloat when I was absolutely sure that the good guy was totally and completely helpless and didn't have back-up coming! :S

BigGator5
March 2nd, 2006, 05:13 PM
Things I'd do if I ever became an Evil Overlord (or System Lord) (http://www.geocities.com/nmdecke/Overlord.html)

My favs:

My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.

There are more and I just love them all.

Tealcfan
March 2nd, 2006, 05:33 PM

good Idea i shall start now *starts scheming*:baal:

Mr. Jack
March 2nd, 2006, 05:34 PM
I would be like the Tok'ra, only with an empire instead of tunnels. I would take over planets by means of peace instead of force, though that wouldn't always work.

Peoples_General
March 2nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
If I were a System Lord, things in the SG universe would be very different....

I wouldn't have Ha'Taks, nor any of the traditional Goa'uld tech. I would develop things from my own creations and ideas. I'd project myself as a benevolent king type of figure.

Think of someone like Yu & the Tokra, but with the technology of Anubis.

Oh and I wouldn't have a little "mothership" to fly around in. I would have a mobile starbase around 100km in diameter. (think Death Star, but not in a spherical shape).

Daryl Froggy
March 2nd, 2006, 05:52 PM
If I were a system lord, before the replicators came back to this galaxy, I would implant myself into Rodney Mckay and have another goa'uld implanted into Samantha Carter(as well as Jack and Daniel) then I'd come to earth take over the SGC and area 51 then I'd use the ingenuity at my fingertips to conquer the rest of the system lords and to eliminate the Tok'ra. After this I would build up my forces and technology after translating and downloading the library of the ancients into my own monumental database I would rocket across the cosmos and take out the replicators and then the asgard. Once I had completed all of this I would take my huge armada and go to the pegasus galaxy where I would wipe the floor with the wraith. After all of this I would leave the Ori to rot in their home galaxy while I sat really pretty for the rest of forever.:mckay:

the fifth man
March 2nd, 2006, 06:35 PM
If I were a System Lord, I definitely would survive longer than most. Upon capturing a foe, you have to deal with them immediately. No gloating, no interrogation. Just shoot them, get rid of the bodies, and move on with my day. You see, I'll have learned from the mistakes of those who came before me. Not let my ego get the best of me.

Bragi
March 2nd, 2006, 07:31 PM
If I were a System Lord I'd wear fancy clothes, act really self-important, and do the whole evil genius thing.

travis
March 3rd, 2006, 12:40 AM
First play strip poker with my Jaff's, then destroy Earth or maybe the other way round.

Hoof Hearted
March 3rd, 2006, 03:52 AM
If I were a System Lord, I'd take over Carter and spend the next week in front of a mirror.

Stricken
March 3rd, 2006, 05:30 AM
If I were a System Lord I would run "The System Lord Apprentice" to find the next big system Lord :D

daniel_jackson_freak
March 3rd, 2006, 08:41 PM
If I was a system lord, I would team up with Niirti (before she died) and Kali the Destroyer and we would all go live on the Nox homeworld and look like them. The Nox ROCK!!!!!

Tiret
April 28th, 2006, 09:36 AM
If I was a system lord, my servants would serve me jello cut-outs every single day on a silver platter. Blue, red, orange, and purple jello! The food of the gods... ;)

rarocks24
April 28th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Really...interesting now...

If I were a system lord, I'd demand that everyone's bank account be merged with mine so I can have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IcyNeko
April 28th, 2006, 09:39 AM
If I were a system lord, I would work on uncovering "accinet" technology so I could fly a "orien".

rarocks24
April 28th, 2006, 09:48 AM
If I were a system lord, I would work on uncovering "accinet" technology so I could fly a "orien".
Uh...do you mean "Ancient" and "Orion"?

Rodan5757
April 28th, 2006, 09:52 AM
If I was a system lord I would reign as Supreme Lord of the System Lord's and use my power to create...FINGER PUPPETS!!!!!

A whole army of FINGER PUPETS!!!

rarocks24
April 28th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Oh dear...*shakes head*

If I was a System Lord, I'd silence everyone who talks smack about me. (Good bye CNN, FNC, CBS, NBC, ABC)

ReganX
April 29th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Avoid Earth like the plague.

Give all Jaffa in my army decent wages, six weeks vacation a year, health insurance and a pension plan - that should help curb any tendency to rebellion.

Find somebody to design more practical uniforms than the clunky armour and over the top helmets that the Jaffa usually have to wear.