WB Official "Vengeance" Episiode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB Official "Vengeance" Episiode Description

Warner Brothers have released the official episode description for "Vengeance"

CLARK MEETS A FEMALE AVENGER

Clark discovers the new reporter at the Daily Planet, a bespectacled, bumbling woman named Maya (Denise Quinones, former “Miss Universe”), is actually a masked avenger who fights crime at night. Meanwhile, Clark’s bottled-up grief threatens to get the best of him. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, Allison Mack, John Glover, Annette O’Toole and John Schneider also star.

Mr.Video over at KryptonSite has posted Hi-Res Screen Captures from the trailer of next weeks episode "Vengeance"

Click here to view them

Comment

Spoiler:
      I thought it was clark trying on his superman costume first but then i saw it wasn't him

Comment

Warner Brothers have released Ten Preview Images for this week's "Vengeance" Episode.

As usual beware of spoilers

Click here to view the images.

Comment

"Is that a crystal in the background, or are you just glad to see me?"

I can't believe that site doesn't come with a content warning....
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Ooohhh...shes hot thanks dude
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Not a bad ep, if I may say so myself. I really liked the range of emotions Clark experienced in this one. As for the girl, very nice indeed.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                Not a bad ep, if I may say so myself. I really liked the range of emotions Clark experienced in this one. As for the girl, very nice indeed.
                that end made me cry. a lot.

smallville's a goooood show.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I cried at the end.. what a great episode though! Nice and dark! And not much Lana...

I felt so bad for Clark *reminds herself its all fictional*

*wails*

xZx
                  xZx

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Ooohhh...shes hot
                    Totally agree

Thanks Warrior
                    Last edited by Eoin; 04 February 2006, 03:23 PM.
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                    X