Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Action Figures: Will you be buying?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Action Figures: Will you be buying?

Well as many of you will know, Doctor Who Action figures are to be released from Febuaruy in the UK.

Just wondering if anyone was thinking of purchasing them? If so what ones?

I would seriously like to get the 10th Doctor. I would also like to see what the Cybermen would be like. Ooh maybe a Tardis.

Did they release one for the 9th Doctor?

"Link" to Tenthplanet website.

I've ordered the Doctor in long coat and Rose figures. I'll get a cyberman too. They did Dalek battle packs which came with a 9th doc or Rose figure. I have both of them on my desk along with the Tardis. I'm such a nerd.

Comment

What on earth are you gonna do with them? Haven't you all stopped playing with dollies yet? Now, if they had lifesize blow-up figures, I could understand that...
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Im hoping to get a remote controlled K-9 and Dalek. Remote controlls rule !!!!
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
          What on earth are you gonna do with them? Haven't you all stopped playing with dollies yet?
          They're...knick-knacks. Some people collect crystal or china. Others display dollies. The really cool people have ACTION FIGURES.

It's all quite manly.

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
          Now, if they had lifesize blow-up figures, I could understand that...
          Huzzah!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Well as many of you will know, Doctor Who Action figures are to be released from Febuaruy in the UK.

Just wondering if anyone was thinking of purchasing them? If so what ones?
            Nah, it's not in my budget. Plus, I really don't have space for toys. Once I get out of college and get a job and buy a house...then I'll look into the decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
              Nah, it's not in my budget. Plus, I really don't have space for toys. Once I get out of college and get a job and buy a house...then I'll look into the decorations.
              Heehee, it's not in my budget and I have no idea where I would put them, probably in the dark somewhere so no one knows I have them , I get embarrassed by the LOTR key ring I have, never mind the Willow (Buffy) dolly er...Action figure I have sitting on my desk.

Comment

those look nice...but i'm so action fig burned out....i mainly now stick to statues...they fall over less...if they made some great sculpts for statues...i'd be all over them.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

So are they out yet? Has anyone seen them? Purchased them?

Comment

If theyre not out now they should be out in a couple of weeks. Give or take .
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Most likely Not, Don't have that much free money
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                        Most likely Not, Don't have that much free money
                        No that is always a problem, but I do have my heart set on a DT inspired Action figure, or doll as I call them. I think my budget can stretch to that, but I am hoping I don't have to order from the UK and will be able to get it local.

Comment

But they're all so lovely looking...

http://www.whoblackpool.com/acatalog/Dr_Who.html

I've already got the sonic screwdriver and TARDIS Police Box, and I'm hoping to pick up at least some of the action figures.

Comment

Got the regeneration pack with the 9th and 10th doctors today. They're keeping the Tardis company on my desk.

Comment

Working...
                            X