This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Re-imagined

Okay, so I don't know what I'm going to do with this story, it's only in the planning stages. I have noted that there aren't any Stargate stories (fanfics) out there about Ra. I think this deviously evil system lord would be fun to write about. In fact, I kind of had the feeling that Ra should have a greater role in the story of Stargate SG-1, and that it shouldn't have stopped at Stargate. Oh, and I apologize for this being so long but I really want this story to be good and I need ideas, and my plot and how I see it in my mind must be acknowledged.

Basically, here's what I want to do with Stargate: Reimagined (not official title)

Part 1:The Stargate Movie
    I intend to rewrite the Stargate Movie in which Charlie O'Neill doesn't die, and through some reason whatsoever, manages to get lucky enough to go through the Stargate with pops. I intend to add a few years to him (make him some age about sixteen or seventeen). O'Neill manages to make the shot before the kids that also serve as Ra's bodyguard contingent are killed, and Ra jumps into the body of dear sonny Charlie. Jackson manages to stir up revolt amongst the Abydonians, and Ra is forced to flee from the planet, with his new host in tow. O'Neill manages to stop the bomb from detonating, and everything goes as planned. O'Neill realizes that Ra could return to Earth with his ship any day, and the U.S. Government establishes Stargate Command (which will later become an official branch of the United States military eg the US Space Defense Forces, or something like it).

Part 2:Stargate SG-1: The Return of Anubis
    Pretty much the encounters with Ra are few and far between. The System Lords are still descending into chaos, and things aren't going good. The Tok'ra are less than cordial with the Tau'ri, however, the sharing of information does continue. Word reaches Stargate Command through Ra himself that a world has fallen, Abydos, to the Goauld System Lord claiming to be Anubis. Abydos served as the United States' main source of naqaudah, and the men and women working the shipyards (about four thousand or so which are "supposedly" to be stationed on base, instead are off world developing ships). Anubis attempts an attack against the United States and completely annihilates the city of Chicago, and introducing an unknown biological pathogen in the cities of Jacksonville, Seattle, Berlin, Rome, Leeds, Edinburgh, Tokyo, Beijing, and Tampa(I picked some of the cities because either they aren't too well known Leeds, Edinburgh, Jacksonville, etc, and it would be a lot more obvious to put a disease in some of those cities because it would be a lot easier for someone infected with a biological pathogen to spread a disease because no one would think of them). The Stargate program is no longer a secret, Earth is at war.

Part 3:Whispers of the Fountain
    Anubis is running rampant, the Goauld are doing their best to survive, however, Anubis launched a coordinated attack against the Goauld and Jaffa in such a way that Ra was left with no other choice. The need for symbiotes strong, the absence of any Goauld Queen crushing that hope, Ra must make a desperate decision. What proceeds is a quest by Ra to find the Goauld Egeria before all hope is lost. Chilling are the words he hears as he searches through the planets, the stars, searching for the forgotten Ninfeo d' Egeria, which holds her and her unknown daughter (she sired another Queen in the case that Egeria died, her last gift to the Tok'ra). The Tau'ri become aprised of this situation when Ra must return to Earth to meet with the SGC and coordinate a second strike, and prepare for a last stand near Baal occupied Dakara. The Tau'ri proceed to laugh as Ra reveals that he is looking for the Tok'ra Queen, in order to repopulate his race, for all the Goauld queens were dead. Ra questions why, and Dr. Jackson, with some smug look on his face, goes, welp, we know where to find her. The last scene of the act is the Tok'ra Queen removed from her shrine, and placed into the dying Samantha Carter, who had been exposed to the plague and agreed to become Egeria's host to save her life, Ra looks on in defeat as the Tok'ra Queen once again sees the light, and three of her children (Anise, Malek, and Lantash) begin to cry with joy. Delek looks on in his new host, another eighteen year old (i.e. me, cuz I wouldn't mind being Tok'ra at all)

Last Stand at Dakara
    The Tau'ri with their Daedalas Class battleships(9) and Prometheus Class destroyers(22), the Goauld system lords Ra (7), Moloc(1), Baal(4), and Cronus(3), with their fleets of Hataks, prepare for their last stand at Dakara, knowing that the Jaffa would side with whoever controlled the planet. Surprise attacks, twists, turns, holes in the lines, quotes belonging in Star Trek in general and Benjamin Sisko in particular (sacrifice of angels thing, hey, I liked that quote), and maybe a modification of the whole Picard-whats her face argument in Star Trek: First Contact where he goes off about the line being drawn here and no farther, and making them pay for what they've done, although I'm having trouble imagining which character would say it though, Kowalsky, no. Hammond, maybe the Sacrifice of Angels, but his midwestern accent kind of kills that one. The Prez, I can kind of imagine him saying the things about the line being drawn here. But who would say the Sacrifice of Angels thing, maybe Daniel. I know, Doctor Fraiser or Egeria/Sam). The battle goes good and ill at points, and finally, concludes with the crushing defeat of Anubis's forces.

The Final Victors
    Title taken from the title of a Gundam Wing episode, The United States, the British, the Goauld/Tokra (the Goauld kind of like, other then like, two or three system lords, are like, gone, and the only queens left alive are like, Tokra), and the Jaffa, under our dear beloved Teal'c (yes, Teal'c is head of the Free Jaffa, I know I didn't encorporate him in earlier, but in order to put Teal'c in as head of the Jaffa, I had to sacrifice his major character role. Yet don't fret, our buddy Teal'c gets more lines in this final act then perhaps he has said all this season, and we don't have to listen to the words "indeed", "indubidibly", the phrase "that is correct", or "indubidibly (i can imagine Teal'c saying "indubidibly" (is that actually how you spell the word?)). Teal'c says some things at the summit, held in Atlantis, which was discovered in the time period during Whispers of the Fountain, including the liberation of the Jaffa, Egeria gets up and tries to be as humble as possible as she gives her speech about the future of the galaxy and the tokra, yet can't help but smirk as she looks at Ra, yet Ra is too busy to listen because he's subtly flirting with Jolinar and Anise, much to the dismay of nearby Lantash. The Summit goes on for a while, and picks up in one the last part of the story.

Finally, in at coup de grace in the part of Oma Desala, Anubis goes to hell, literally (no, not Sokar's planet).

Jack, long promoted to general and now a Joint Chief, goes into his office, sits down at the television after giving a speech at Atlantis and later in Washington. He cracks open a beer. He stares at the television. Blinks, turns it on. A newscaster is reporting on the building of the Jaffa capital on Dakara. It's Greta van Susteren.

Well, the audio stuff is simply because its how I'd imagine this as a movie or series of movies ending. Anyways, please tell me what parts I should change, leave alone, or whatever. And to all, I'm so sorry this was so long, really.
    Last edited by rarocks24; 15 January 2006, 08:25 PM.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

I want to read what you got.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Was great untill you introduced battle star galactica. Don't do that.

Comment

What Battlestar Galactica. I didnt catch anything tlike that.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Erm...not quite how I'd have done it. Something I really wanna see, a redo of Stargate and SG1 would be mini-series' based on the Bill McCay novels and then a series continuation.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Did I miss something or did Charlie remain Ra's host?
            "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
            I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
              Was great untill you introduced battle star galactica. Don't do that.
              Done. Galactica will be taken out.

Did I miss something or did Charlie remain Ra's host?
              Yes. Charlie will remain Ra's host. But like Skaara, he will learn how to beat the symbiote and take back control. Ra is reduced to being that brother-in-law you don't really like but put up with because your daughter or son loves him. etc. Ra is just reduced to a bisexual Kirk.

As for Jolinar, since I am unable to go with the Sam Carter hosting, I will do something completely original, no one has ever thought of it, yes I know...Doctor Fraiser becomes Jolinar's host. There, said it. In the Line of Duty only needs to be tweaked a little and it works.

Originally posted by Elitenova:
              I want to read what you got.
              I intend to have either the first chapter or the draft up for beta sometime tomorrow on FanFiction.Net. I will link it once I have the draft up. With Battlestar Galactica filtered out (of course it was only like going to be three paragraphs, but hey, it's gone) of course.
              Last edited by rarocks24; 15 January 2006, 08:30 PM.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X