This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Avalon has changed to Olymbus

Just to happen Stargate Avalon will be renamed. Stargate Olympus, it's in the Cyrannus Galaxy.

When a Rift was open 15 light years from Beta Centauri, 2 squadron of the Cylon Raider poured out and devastated the Earth Colony. No survivors.

Colonel James Curry, was sent to investigate but was ambushed by the Cylon Raiders. Luckily, his Daedulas Class ship called Bellerophon fended off the Raider. They investigated the rift, with a little help from Fleet Admiral Warren battlegroup. They soon to discover that the rift was open for a reason. The City of Olympus, an Ancient city in the Cyrannus automatically opened the rift for the Tauri fleet to help the Remant of the Galactica and take back their colonies.

Comming soon in 2007
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Woah, ok, Cylon Raider. That's just kind of weird with the crossover there.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I wanted an original enemy called the Mo'goli, a dark insectiod who feed on other being. I thought it was kinda dark.

Then I thought about the Cylon, What if the Ori opened a rift from the Cylon location during the ressurrection battle. A basestar went through and destroyed a colony. What would Stargate Command do?
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

tis a bit of a coincidence that the cylons enter the SG universe but ok

was there any reason why you changed the name from Avalon?
        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Avalon is an authorian legend in the sg universe. I dont want anything to do with what Stargate sg-1 is doing. So I picked up Olympus, an ancient city that went to the Cyrannus Galaxy, they seed humans in the twelve worlds and so and so forth.
          sigpic

Comment

ah alright then

just a side note, dunno if you knew this but Avalon isnt specific to SG, it actually IS an arthurian legend its the final resting place of king arthur and is meant to be the place where he sleeps and will arise again in the future
            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Working...
            X