This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace Under Pressure

Hello to all has anyone seen grace under pressure yet. I have just finished watching it for the second time and I must admit it's a very good 'ep'. (this could be because it has Amanda Tapping in it or not but it's still good 'ep').

Please if you have watch it give feed back on the 'ep'.

Originally posted by jonnysliver
    Hello to all has anyone seen grace under pressure yet. I have just finished watching it for the second time and I must admit it's a very good 'ep'. (this could be because it has Amanda Tapping in it or not but it's still good 'ep').

Please if you have watch it give feed back on the 'ep'.
    Hi there. There's an episode thread here where you can discuss it and read others comments.
    sigpic

Comment

There is an FAQ section and a search for a reason you know...
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

and since we do have an episode discussion thread, i'm going to close this one and invite folks to take the discussion over there
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X