• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:sam: chat with Amanda Tapping !!

click on picture
    MY BLOG

*yawning* time zones baaad.
    Managed to stop by for the chat, thanks for letting us know!

Amanda is one of the coolest, bestest people

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      *yawning* time zones baaad.
      Managed to stop by for the chat, thanks for letting us know!

Amanda is one of the coolest, bestest people
      Wakey wakey! It was great to see so many people in the chat room...and so many from Gateworld.
      sigpic

Comment

Saw this post about an hour before it started and saw the whole thing. Very cool.

Comment

I missed it
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            I missed it
            Don't worry. If you click here you'll find a transcript of the chat.
            sigpic

Comment

Already seen it doesnt really make up though
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                Already seen it doesnt really make up though
                Qas, c'mere
                sigpic

Comment

Hi guys. Those who missed it, the transcript is on my livejournal in my sig.

Didn't miss much though. Highly superficial and fluffy.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Highly superficial and fluffy.

SG1's next enemy?
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Hi guys. Those who missed it, the transcript is on my livejournal in my sig.

Didn't miss much though. Highly superficial and fluffy.
                      I agree, I mean, I guess it's an accurate reflection of what the fans want to know in general, and to be fair she really couldn't answer the questions I would ask.... *manical laughter*
                      It was extremely cool of Amanda to sacrifice her time and come online and chat, but it didn't do a whole lot for me, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        I agree, I mean, I guess it's an accurate reflection of what the fans want to know in general, and to be fair she really couldn't answer the questions I would ask.... *manical laughter*
                        It was extremely cool of Amanda to sacrifice her time and come online and chat, but it didn't do a whole lot for me, sorry
                        I enjoyed the chat and there was a few little titbits that was nice to know, but for me as this was the very first time i've ever been in a chat room and had a lot of trouble in getting there in the first place, it was great to just sit back and let it just wash over me!
                        Sooo when's the next chat going to be now that i've been to one of these!
                        ......TARA......

Comment

Yay that you had a good time! yeah, I had some fun setting my IM client up to get in there too, and it was even MORE of a challenge at 7am this morning! (took me 5 mins to work out that I would have a better chance of getting into the room if I connected to IRC... ).

Actually, I think this was my first online chat with one of the people off the show too. I guess I was expecting something a little more fluid, but then you couldn't really do that cos then everything would descend into chaos! Imagine all those people talking at AT at once!
                          You'll have to report back from the next one (whenever it is)

Comment

Ohhh I missed it, and I was online here for hrs yesturday. Will ppl be able to chat with Amanda Tapping another time this yr?
                            sigpic

Comment

There were major technical difficulties, which is why it wasn't fluid. Originally Holly was supposed to be on the phone and typing, and Amanda was supposed to be watching the happenings on her screen to check she wasn't being misrepresented and so she could follow things as they happened.
                              Unfortunately she couldn't, so it ended up as just Holly doing the work. Amanda has asked for the transcript, though.

Anyway, Holly hung around for fan responses and stuff, she was really lovely and we're now trying to get Holly to Gabit to thank her.

I'm incredibly grateful that Amanda sacrificed this time. Unfortunately it got cut short because Olivia needed attention, but at the end of the day, Amanda has bigger priorities than us now.

So a big thank you to both Holly and Amanda, and to Sandy for organising it and making it happen.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                              X