This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secrets Of Atlantis!

How long do you think it will take before we discover and learn about everything on Atlantis?

If this happens, do you feel that they'll probably be little else to find - Atlantis is pretty much the legacy of the Ancients, at their greatest moment!

However the Ancient DB will probably hold secrets for eternity....
    Last edited by jazz!; 13 January 2006, 01:13 PM.
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

When they learn everything about Atlantis, we will all have to imagine it for ourselves. Simply because the show will not have been going that long.

Bascially it's too big, which considers it contains all that advanced tech. Then it's a lifetimes work. That's not to say that they haven't scoured most of the city. However finding something & understanding it are two entirey different things completely.

Comment

atlantis shows the best of the ancients while they were in MW galaxy, they probably made several improvements since going to pegasus (trinity ep). I do not think that atlantis shows all that happened in PG, even all the stuff that happened before PG in its db. The ancients travelled to other galaxies, which could mean that they settled on hundreds of other galaxies and they have advanced greatly there too.

Comment

If they state that they found everything in Atlantis then there is know more imagination as to what we will find next. So I am going with NO we won't. But we will find everything that the writers come up with..
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

If they do find everythin about atlantis out then the writers are been stupid.....part of the reason why everyone loves the ancients is becouse they are godlike with there tech and knowladge and mysterius in ways

Comment

All the information in the atlantis database on technology (i.e zero point energy, stargate) is based on modern theories (alot are conterversial(sp?)) in our world, but are real in the Stargate universe. So the ancient database is limited to the amount of theories

Comment

I think that if they tell us everything about Atlantis then it'd start to get boring i mean isn't the fun of watching the show the fact that they're learning at the minute and its fun!! you can guess at what things mean and not know if your right yet and you keep watching coz you wanna find out (does that sound really weird??)

Comment

I would prefer if they didn't find everything in Atlantis by the shows end. It just adds to the wonders of the ancient city. Plus it will give the writers episodes to discover and test what some of the tech is.

Comment

Sounds good to me.
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

They couldn't even store Ten percent of the Datat base in season one., and I am sure they brought 6 terabyte harddrives with them. That the largest I've heard about they probly got even larger one at that time, but if they large hard drives and a very effiencent compression algarithem Therefore they could store many times the size of the hard drive. This means that the database is extremly large it would take years for them to even go through it, even more to understand it. So I don't see the secrets coming anytime soon. Even the Asgard have only stratched the surface so there will be so much more story to come.
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                    X