This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Crossovers on SG1 <-> Atlantis

I was watching a few episodes of SG1 and Atlantis the other day and I noticed, there are guest characters from the SG1 show moving on the Atlantis show.

For instance:

1) Halling (sp?) From Atlantis, Also Jinto's father, coming from Teyla's homeworld. He starred as a guest character on SG1's season 7 episode revisions.

2) What about the Rebel Jaffa Leader (M'Zel)
    If you guys watch the Atlantis Episode, "The Tower," Listen carefully to the leader of those soldiers that was mouthing off with Ronan. The same guy that Ronan killed in the village. If you look carefully, he looks exactly the same (except without facial hair) but has the same deep voice.

Who else wants to play? I'm sure that there is more, but we haven't seen them all.
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Narim as Simon
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Dr. Brendan Gaul from Atlantis Defiant One was the little archeology guy Nyan in SG-1 New ground.

Of course our favorite Major Lorne was in both SG-1 and Atlantis.

EDIT: Thanks Qasim... I fixed it.
      Last edited by AGateFan; 12 January 2006, 02:58 PM.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Its Lorne not Loren
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Awww ... since you mentioned Lorne ( ) ... I'll add someone else

Courtenay J. Stevens who played Lt. Elliot on SG1 in eps "Proving Ground," "Summit" and "Last Stand" then went on to play Keras in Atlantis' episode "Childhood's End"
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Our good old Doc Beckett was the young Ernest Littlefeild in Torment of Tantalus (he didn't have his Scottish accent though. )

I don't think Lorne would count since he's the same character in both shows.

Oh and McSwift could you please put spoiler tags on that last part about the Tower it hasn't aired in the US yet.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

It's only because there is a grand total of about twelve bit-part actors in the whole of VC and they have to keep using them!

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
              ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Craig Veroni, who played Dr. Peter Grodin in the first season of Atlantis, first played a weapons officer in SG-1 season 7, episode Grace.
                http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Another one just hit me. Jay Brazeau, who played Harlan in SG-1, was also in an episode of Atlantis which has yet to air in the U.S. He's in the episode The Tower playing
                  Spoiler:
                  the Lord Protector. The original one that gets poisoned and dies.
                  http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                  Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

There's an annoying kid whose been an annoying kid in both SG1 and Atlantis.

Spoiler:
                    I'm not exactly certain, but I think the kid that played the leader on that ep with those little jaffa\replica sg1 competition (where SG1 got captured and the kiddies had a deathmatch at the end of their thingo), is in childhoods end, where they kill themselves at 25

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift
                      My, Sgt. Stackhouse is that a mobile phone in your pocket or are you just really enjoying that gunfight?

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                      ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Working...
                      X