Season 2 in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 in the UK

OK we all expected to be waiting until August for season 2 right? Well, after the airing of Exodus last night, stupidly when most people had switched off, Channel 4 made an anouncement. Lost will return for Season 2 on Channel 4 in the Spring, so it will likely begin in April or May. Yay for us!
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Re-watch season 1 theres lots of things you pick up 2nd time round - season 2 hasnt been that great but is starting to kick off now
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
      OK we all expected to be waiting until August for season 2 right? Well, after the airing of Exodus last night, stupidly when most people had switched off, Channel 4 made an anouncement. Lost will return for Season 2 on Channel 4 in the Spring, so it will likely begin in April or May. Yay for us!
      I know ... Good, isn't it!
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Re-watch season 1 theres lots of things you pick up 2nd time round - season 2 hasnt been that great but is starting to kick off now
        I've been watching Season 2.....the first few eps were abit slow but it's def getting good now And yes I agree about the re watching bits of season 1

Comment

well Season 1 is going to be repeated starting from friday 20th January at 9pm on E4.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
          X